All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. New AI accuracy

Devs claim that they try to make this game super realistic. So i guess its super realistic that scavs (civilians with guns) are able to kill a professional military contractor in a pitch black dakness at night , while he sneaks, and they shoot you in the head from 100m and from bushes. And somehow , thats a PMCs mistake. Right. I would suggest you keep quiet, you only make yourself look even more dumb with every message u type.
  3. 1 VS 5

I agree with you, this 5 teammates squad is little to high for the actual player slot limit. On another note I would like to say that maybe all those netcode/server issues can be drasticlly reduced if the players slot will be reduced to spare the server stress. Maybe the actual engine just can't support that many clients with all the complex datas that need to be update constantly on the server (ballistic, IAs, inventories, loose items etc...).
  4. Problemy z grą

macie rację. odpaliłem grę koło 18, wziałem customsy i porażka. nie dosć że fps dropy to jeszcze ram zżerało okropnie. tylko faktorka była stabilna.
  5. New patch notes

They never said when it will happen. ''We will releash the patch in few day or soon'' This is the informations they gave when a patch is coming or close to be installed.
  6. Escape from Bugsus

Bitte nutzt alle die Report Funktion, wenn euch die Bots nicht legit vorkommen. Es nutzt nichts in einer Beta frustriert zu sein, wir sind dazu da diese Fehler zu melden und zu testen. Unfair ist es wenn das Game released ist, nicht in einer Beta.
  7. This might be turned into 100% 2028 HD Color comic. #TarkovLife
  8. Official Trading Thread

wtb doc case, payin dollars
  9. Scav on Scav violence.

duck yes this 100 percent. I don't get the logic of killing fellow scavs(especially just as you both spawn) , at least not until you have killed some pmc's and taken the good gear they may possess.
  10. Server en france

Bon voila , la MAJ de 7mo ruine de nouveau mon jeu ! Je désync a 100% ... le jeu prend 100% de ma bande passante, juste incroyable !
  11. Scav on Scav violence.

Perhaps adding a longer cooldown to scavs who kill scavs would help curb the scav on scav violence?
  12. Melee while running.

I can understand the reasoning behind buying a pistol it is a "shooter". Yet there is the 21 foot rule (Don't let a person with a melee weapon get 21 feet from you or you could be dead as an officer) for a reason. Melee is indeed strong irl and should remain so.
  13. New patch notes

Wont they say before wipe i would.like to know when the wipe os and what time
  14. 23 года Екатеринбург связь любая ищу клан играю с альфы я 58
  15. Область применения : описание предметов, Пояснение предложения : увеличить шрифт, т.к. сейчас он очень мелкий в описание предмета (ПКМ-исследование) и к тому же размытый на разрешении 1360*768, да и с более высоким разрешением он не будет размытым, но все равно очень мелким Преимущества : не ломаются глаза у игрока, легко читать Область применения : открытие сумок и разгрузок Пояснение предложения : предлагаю открывать сумки и разгрузки по двойному ЛКМ, т.к. бывает много сумок в сумке и открывать через ПКМ-открыть долго Преимущества : удобство работы с сумками и схроном
  16. server connection lost

uwielbiam ta gre, i zdaje sobie sprawe ze to jest beta, ale wkurza mnie strasznie kiedy nie moge wejsc na mape bo mi wyskakuje server connection lost w trakcie ladowania mapy, i nie daje sie nic z tym zrobic, juz mam tak ktorys raz, i nic nie pomaga, mialem sprzet, i juz go nie bede mial, bo nie wejde na mape i go strace przez to ze niby wyszedlem z gry, i zauwazylem ze czat ogolny wtedy tez nie dziala, tak jakbym nie mogl sie polaczyc z serverami, a w koncu launcher mi dziala, i profil sie laduje, i moje rzeczy, i log out robie i sie loguje normalnie, a tu SERVER CONNECTION LOST !!!
  17. Official Trading Thread

selling fort armor and gold chains
  18. Escape from Tarkov - Game Guide

I did put it on reddit, here's the link: LINK I'm not big on Reddit, so if I've posted it incorrectly, let me know and I'll fix it. And thanks! Glad you enjoyed it.
  19. New patch notes

When they will post it... They posting patch note only when they'll be ready for a patch coming. Not before. Stop spamming new topic and flood the forum with this and use the search option.
  20. Hacker?

Queue the next round; run into a pistol glitcher... GG
  21. Fidelity discount on specific items

I come with a idea about how works your relationship with traders. I have seen many hours of live stream latly and I see that many players actually do hatchling runs, not because they run out of money nor guns or gears but only because they are frustrated to loose their finest gears. Psychologically they said in their minds "duck it, why do I go in raid with expensive or rare gear just to loose everything in a instant". So even if they have tons of Aks or M4 they leave them in their stashes because they do not want to loose them. So they buy a TT or do hatchling runs. What I proposing is basically a features that introduce a fidelity discount on one and only one weapon. This favorite weapon can be a modded weapon, all accessories will be take in account in the discount. More you loose this weapon and buy it again from traders (multiple traders because of the accessories) more it will become cheaper. Of course until a certain extend, let's say maybe -50% or 75% maximum or whatever. With this system, many player will constantly using their favorite fully decked weapon so that fight this syndrome of the hatchling run because they are mad about losing their beloved gun. I think it come nicely with the fact that is only affect weapons they can buy regarding their level of affinity with the traders, so newbies will not have acces to discounted full customized M4 or AKs. That way it is well integrated with the already existing progression system. I think it's something that already came in the minds of the BSG Devs because in the traders tab there is a heart tab but I don't know what it is exactly, so maybe it's something already planned.
  22. «ФОРПОСТ» - ЧВК «BEAR»

Доброго времени суток Воин ... Заявка принята, в течении 24 часов отпишусь Вам в личку ...
  23. Today
  24. Как насчёт того, чтобы централизованно наладить поиск всевозможных багов по конкретным областям игры? Могу предположить, что сейчас люди исследуют игру только основываясь на своих интересах относительно геймплея и выглядит это немного хаотично и вызывает излишнюю нагрузку на тех-поддержку. Я вижу, как минимум, 2 способа упорядочить этот процесс: структурный и безструктурный. Структурный - это формирование некой целевой группы среди заинтересованных участников проекта, которая будет заниматься детальным изучением заданной области определённое количество времени, например, неделю. То есть даже если каждый участник такой группы в соло потратит 1 час в день на исследование чего-либо, то это должно сильно ускорить и упростить совершенствование этой области. Эти люди должны быть способны чётко изложить суть проблемы и как минимум иметь возможность записи геймплея с иллюстрацией неполадки. Безструктурный - здесь уже всё зависит от фантазии разработчиков. Можно сделать альтернативные, специальные задания, которые направят игроков на изучение интересующих вещей. В добавок так можно будет избежать спойлеров при релизе игры. Можно манипулировать экономикой, шансом появления вещей на локации и т.д. Это обращение не только к разработчикам, но и ко всем игрокам-тестерам, а особенно к кланам.
  25. New patch notes

Whens the new patch notes.
  26. [UPDATE] Hotfix Patch Notes 0.2.134.459 !

gibt nen extra thread zu dem thema
  27. EXODUS <eUK>

34 here from London. Looking for a clan to play this game with as it otherwise seems exceptionally difficult. Cheers!
  1. Load more activity