DarkFolle

Question about Alpha email !

67 posts in this topic

Hi, today I made a upgrade from "Escape from Tarkov Standard Edition" to "Left Behind Edition" and i have a little question about the Alpha email... It should arrive immediately or should I wait a few hours before it come?

With the Left Behind edition, you only get a certain percentage chance to get into the alpha (25/50% - I cannot remember which). If you haven't received the email in a couple hours, you, unfortunately, didn't get in.

Alternatively, you can check your profile: http://www.escapefromtarkov.com/profile

If you have the option to sign the NDA then you will need to fill that form out, and then you will have access to the alpha.

Ah ok thanks, so if you are not lucky I wasted 30$ for the upgrade random..

Well its not a waste, you get the extra benefits from LBE and gear.

If you want a 100% guaranteed chance of playing in Alpha you needed to upgrade to the Edge of Darkness Limited Edition.

Posted (edited)

Quick question.

If I buy the Edge of Darkness pre-order right now will I get into the alpha??

As in will I receive an email after handing over my money?

Edited by Bondy

The one thing is that the develepors take people in in waves. It is supposed to take in people who orderer first into the waves and the people who ordered it late last. idk how this system works, cause it looks like it works kinda bad. i had a friend buy the game a day after me in this year (2017)  and he got into the alpha testing at an instant, with buying the left behind edition. Kinda unfair how this system works, cause it is all luck. not how much you supported the game (unless by buying a better version) i showed this game to tons of my friends in hope to buy it. one of them did, and he got the alpha not me. So if i didn't show him, he would never had found out about this game.

I also hope a develepor or admin/moderator can answer this and look at my post.

As i said i may seem a little sad about this, but i still support the game at full, and i wish the developers all of luck. I hope i will be able to play the game in not long, but i understand the problem of letting in everybody

Hi, today i bought the "Left Behind Edition" bit i didnt get anny Serial Key information or a email .. can you guys help me out?
Grtz. Junior

do u have here on this side somethign to confirm and stuff?  cuz i want buy the Left Behind Edition. But only when im sure 100% i get a key to play NOW

vor 14 Minuten schrieb stilled:

do u have here on this side somethign to confirm and stuff?  cuz i want buy the Left Behind Edition. But only when im sure 100% i get a key to play NOW

EoD is the only option to get guaranteed access to the alpha now. The other packages are a gamble about when you will get in.

Posted (edited)

I think a little bit of reading in the pre-order descriptions goes a long way, also if you are really invested in the game and want it to succeed I think that could easily justify the price as well. The dev's need all the help the community can give! :)

Edited by northwest_sti

i just found out that germans have to pay 19% TAX.  so a friend bought the EOD  and with the 19% Tax+ paypal  hes by around 120€.  on the Page it say´s 87.99  (20% discount)  even with that he have to pay that much.  nice try bye

17 hours ago, Bondy said:

Quick question.

If I buy the Edge of Darkness pre-order right now will I get into the alpha??

As in will I receive an email after handing over my money?

Yes, you will get access immediately. You will get an email and will need to sign the NDA and fill in a document about the specifications of your computer.

10 hours ago, bjunior1989 said:

Hi, today i bought the "Left Behind Edition" bit i didnt get anny Serial Key information or a email .. can you guys help me out?
Grtz. Junior

If you didn't get an email or you have no option to sign the NDA on your profile: https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/profile

Then, unfortunately, you didn't get chosen for the alpha. The Left Behind edition only has a 50% chance of being selected.

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, kwahamoT said:

Yes, you will get access immediately. You will get an email and will need to sign the NDA and fill in a document about the specifications of your computer.

If you didn't get an email or you have no option to sign the NDA on your profile: https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/profile

Then, unfortunately, you didn't get chosen for the alpha. The Left Behind edition only has a 25% chance of being selected

The Left Behind dont give the 25%. Your team has written a few days ago on facebook that the Left Behind give a 50% chance to get into the alpha.

d48da73476bf4f8b39d92a0175776aa9.png

Edited by DarkFolle

Just now, DarkFolle said:

The Left Behind dont give the 25%. Your team has written a few days ago on facebook that the Left Behind give a 50% chance to get into the alpha.

d48da73476bf4f8b39d92a0175776aa9.png

I wasn't sure if it had changed, but thanks for bringing that up.

@MikeDavo, it clearly states on the pre-order page that you get a "Chance" of getting into the alpha. You got a 50% chance to get in, and if you didn't receive an email or cannot sign the NDA located on your profile: http://www.escapefromtarkov.com/profile then unfortunately, you didn't get picked. 

1 hour ago, kwahamoT said:

I wasn't sure if it had changed, but thanks for bringing that up.

Np, now you can give me my key u.u

vor 12 Stunden schrieb stilled:

i just found out that germans have to pay 19% TAX.  so a friend bought the EOD  and with the 19% Tax+ paypal  hes by around 120€.  on the Page it say´s 87.99  (20% discount)  even with that he have to pay that much.  nice try bye

everybody in evry country have to pay taxes and fee...

im german too and bought eod before discount and paid about 160 euro....

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Aerror said:

everybody in evry country have to pay taxes and fee...

im german too and bought eod before discount and paid about 160 euro....

I feel you bro... It's horribly expensive in europe. Im having it even worse than you. Finland has 24% TAX. And thanks to Xsolla, fee is high as duck around here.

Edited by Witcheri

i've got the right after the transaction was complete, and i recieve 6 to 7 email, maybe i got lucky :)

1 hour ago, brenod3d said:

i've got the right after the transaction was complete, and i recieve 6 to 7 email, maybe i got lucky :)

Dat luck.... 70 $ e no key ç__ç

3 minutes ago, DarkFolle said:

Dat luck.... 70 $ e no key ç__ç

yeah man but cheer up maybe in the next update you will join us ;)