argushx

Open Beta Update?

32 posts in this topic

I've seen posts about the Closed and Open Betas but the answers were good enough considering they were in mid 2016 and right now its 2017. Just wondering how we're looking on the Beta testing Phase?

On Facebook they answered to a User that closed Beta is planned for Q1 2017.

Is closed beta on right now if I pre-order the game?

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Smo:

no,still alpha

5 минут назад, Smo сказал:

if you pre-order edge of darkness pack only you can play now. 

1 minute ago, kolbas92 said:

Here goes literally 90 pounds

15 hours ago, argushx said:

I've seen posts about the Closed and Open Betas but the answers were good enough considering they were in mid 2016 and right now its 2017. Just wondering how we're looking on the Beta testing Phase?

Sadly it will be ready when its ready.  Q1 is the gal but it could also slide a little also. 

1 hour ago, Smo said:

No, closed Alpha is right now.

1 hour ago, Colt45MaltLikka said:

Alright. Closed Beta is Between January and February?

or??

41 minutes ago, Gwanny said:

Alright. Closed Beta is Between January and February?

or??

Latest update is Q1 2017, so that would be between now and the end of March.

4 hours ago, kolbas92 said:

If I buy the Prepare to Escape edition and don't get access will the price of Edge of Darkness be discounted?

3 hours ago, PineApplee said:

If I buy the Prepare to Escape edition and don't get access will the price of Edge of Darkness be discounted?

i doubt it. just pony up the rubles if you wanna play right meow

I mean the alpha has been out for a good amount of time so the beta should be soon, hopefully. 

9 minutes ago, Fenrir-45 said:

I mean the alpha has been out for a good amount of time so the beta should be soon, hopefully. 

^^You can only hope :) 

19 часов назад, PineApplee сказал:

yeap

19 часов назад, PineApplee сказал:

u can upgreade  "Prepare to Escape" to "Edge of Darkness" 

On 1/11/2017 at 0:47 AM, klinGiii said:

On Facebook they answered to a User that closed Beta is planned for Q1 2017.

when did they say that on facebook i was looking into it, and didnt see a post about it.

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Fenrir-45:

when did they say that on facebook i was looking into it, and didnt see a post about it.

Here we go. 7th of January.

tarface.jpg

Just now, klinGiii said:

Here we go. 7th of January.

tarface.jpg

Ah i didn't look at the replies usually there are to many toxic people i have to scroll through.

On 2017-01-11 at 10:24 AM, Cosantoir said:

Sadly it will be ready when its ready.  Q1 is the gal but it could also slide a little also. 

No, closed Alpha is right now.

"problem" for me with ordering EoD is that Q1 could be (like someone said) between now and march. Which means i could pretty much buy EoD today for alpha access and the beta could be released next week.. Of course the main thing is supporting the developers (which you DESERVE!!) but i have never been more excited about a game in my life. If i had more money, i´d take the chance but thats not really the case :P  And like many others, i want to play ;) Not criticizing, just wishing we had a beta release date :( 

9 minutes ago, sidezipe said:

"problem" for me with ordering EoD is that Q1 could be (like someone said) between now and march. Which means i could pretty much buy EoD today for alpha access and the beta could be released next week.. Of course the main thing is supporting the developers (which you DESERVE!!) but i have never been more excited about a game in my life. If i had more money, i´d take the chance but thats not really the case :P  And like many others, i want to play ;) Not criticizing, just wishing we had a beta release date :( 

It's your call but the price is more so to support the project over the benefit of the additional content. 

Buy one for the cheaper versions that have a % chance of alpha access and if you dont get access then you can decide if you want to pay to get in and if you do you do and you dont you dont. If you want to guarantee access there is one way and you're paying for that luxury 

27 minutes ago, Cosantoir said:

It's your call but the price is more so to support the project over the benefit of the additional content. 

Buy one for the cheaper versions that have a % chance of alpha access and if you dont get access then you can decide if you want to pay to get in and if you do you do and you dont you dont. If you want to guarantee access there is one way and you're paying for that luxury 

I hear you, so well basicly i can try and buy one package - and if i dont get access - buy another? Without loosing money? And then if all fails, buy EoD? :P Upgrades dont cost as far as i know.. and i already have Standard Edition. So it is basicly possible to upgrade to the top testing your luck? Wow xD

Edited by sidezipe

14 minutes ago, sidezipe said:

I hear you, so well basicly i can try and buy one package - and if i dont get access - buy another? Without loosing money? And then if all fails, buy EoD? :P Upgrades dont cost as far as i know.. and i already have Standard Edition. So it is basicly possible to upgrade to the top testing your luck? Wow xD

Where there is a will there is a way ;)

Why not just wait ? let them work slowly for a nice final game  not like EA ,

broken ass game , Assassins creed unity and so on

Hell, this game is in alpha state and it's better then most of the ""FULLY DEVELOPED"" games out there

Edited by Food