argushx

Open Beta Update?

36 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Food said:

Why not just wait ? let them work slowly for a nice final game  not like EA ,

broken ass game , Assassins creed unity and so on

 

Hell, this game is in alpha state and it's better then most of the ""FULLY DEVELOPED"" games out there

Decided to buy EoD instead, hoping its well worth it :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sidezipe said:

Decided to buy EoD instead, hoping its well worth it :)

Most of my friends already bought it . i'm still waiting for the end of this month just so i can buy it :D.

Edited by Food
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was planing to buy the game while it was on sale a few weeks ago but didnt get the money in time. Any idea if they will have another sale anytime soon?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

5 minutes ago, GildedDark said:

I was planing to buy the game while it was on sale a few weeks ago but didnt get the money in time. Any idea if they will have another sale anytime soon?

Possibly, I honestly wouldn't count on it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, if I want to play right now I have to pay 145€? Okay, guess I can wait :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like extended Alpa dropping Nda is a planned marketing scheme to sell there game at eod prices idk

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2017 at 10:15 PM, PineApplee said:

If I buy the Prepare to Escape edition and don't get access will the price of Edge of Darkness be discounted?

You don't have to buy EoD edition. I got alpha access with Left Behind Edition. Truth is that with EoD you have like 75% chance to being chosen. With Left Behind its about 25% I think... I got lucky af.

EDIT:

I could not bear it... Just upgraded to EoD Edition... my wallet is crying but it worth it :D

Edited by PeeJay_
Change of edition
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2017 at 1:24 PM, LoudHawk said:

Latest update is Q1 2017, so that would be between now and the end of March.

Lol as we go into MAY in a few days... Release 2016... nah but Beta will start in November.. Maybe January .. Q1? My guess is Beta is coming END of 2017 if we are lucky.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

beta is coming when game is ready just now more important to fix some clitches and and new maps, guns, etc 

game is totally good and devs make amazing work :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to see DX11/12 in the BETA, running  a 15 year old DX9 API is just seriously killing all the ingame performance even with the latest hardware...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Sininesmurf said:

beta is coming when game is ready just now more important to fix some glitches and and new maps, guns, etc 

game is totally good and devs make amazing work :D

You say that but as someone who is painfully familiar with the SDLC, currently the ONLY reason to not move to beta is cash cowing EOD package. After all why make the $45 bundle able to play the game when everyone is still just buying the $140 one so they can play. Once beta hits the EOD version sales will drop to around 5% of the current sales. That whole 50% 75% CHANCE to get into alpha crude(censored my word) is really shady of them. Plus I was giving them a hard time.

"release 2016" yeah ok... high goals there since it's only 1/4 done and mid 2017 lol.
"Beta November 2016" what happen to release 2016?
"Beta Q1 2017" what happen to beta in nov? and release lol!?
Current standing Beta likely Q3 or Q4 2017 just to finish milking the last of the EOD packages. No real reason from a development standpoint not to be in Beta now as the new maps they already said are going to be paid DLC's so not a Alpha thing...

only real legitimate reason not to move to Beta is the fact that there is no Anti Cheat and they want to build their own which will fail like most in house Anti Cheats do... rather than just hiring BattleEye or EAC like most current top sellers do. Most cheaters are running Ring 0 drivers to hide their stuff so you really need a super shady invasion company like BE or EAC to keep the game clean tbh.

Edited by DanteMccloud
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.