Blackb1rd

Soon, the new Alpha admission waves will rise!

115 posts in this topic

Just as we promised at the start of the Extended Alpha, in the next few days we shall, in three waves, grant the access to Escape from Tarkov Alpha testing to a number of pre-order packages owners who do not yet have it!

These three waves will include the players who have pre-ordered the following game editions:

- Prepare for Escape - 50% of those who haven't been granted access yet;
- Left Behind - 25%  of those who haven't been granted access yet.

Players who placed their pre-orders earlier will have an advantage in the picking order. See you in Tarkov!

extended_alpha_eng.jpg

you dont upgrade -> let people in -> upgrade -> let people in -> ....

they need more people to be able to calculate how much capacity you need in the end...

vor 26 Minuten schrieb Rizou:

Is this a joke? We can not connect properly the servers are overloaded and you add even more people. What is the project ??

Stresstesting is the keyword - I know everyone is going to say "whaaaat, even more people, were already so many and the servers are soooo slow...".

Thing is, this needs to happen, how else would the dev-team be able to determine the approximate overall server performance needed to even stem a future beta let alone the final game.

Stresstesting is a slow and crucial process to get an online game working for everyone, so y'all'll've (yes that is actually correct grammar) to calm down, keep your feet still and wait what the future brings for us.

Edited by camouflash

Good news for those waiting for their chance servers get ready to be hammered!!

Just now, necuja said:

Good news for those waiting for their chance servers get ready to be hammered!!

Even more people to kill !!!

all im wondering about is if they are going to update/wipe before the new people are coming in (i hope so)

Excellent News:

Prepare for Escape - 50% of those who haven't been granted access yet;

- Left Behind - 25% of those who haven't been granted access yet.

These guys have been waiting very patiently for the opportunity to TEST  

Its alpha, gameplay is not priority and if your mad that there are issues then you have no idea what alpha testing is. They need to bring more players in to adjust the servers, they are doing it in waves because thats how they feel comfortable doing it. Again its alpha, if this stuff bothers you, go play something else till the beta starts.

Welcome boys & girls. We greet you with open arms. :begreat:

EFT_WAVE_GIF_TXT.gif

OMG What is this censorship ??? So we can not say what we think ??

55 minutes ago, daojinx123 said:

Its alpha, gameplay is not priority and if your mad that there are issues then you have no idea what alpha testing is. They need to bring more players in to adjust the servers, they are doing it in waves because thats how they feel comfortable doing it. Again its alpha, if this stuff bothers you, go play something else till the beta starts.

Already calm you, stress test ok (usually the stress tests are done more in the end of beta but ok why not) I just say that we must already stabilize with what there is before adding it is Already more coherent.
And do not tell me to me it is an alpha if you are not happy you go ... there is no problem I am there to eat bug, but for that you have to be able to enter the game. In short, I just say that we must already stabilize with what is now before adding. And I'm especially afraid that pushed by the community they want to go too fast and that they end up making bad choices. I prefer that the developement takes more time and that the final version works correctly.

Edited by Rizou

8 minutes ago, Rizou said:

OMG What is this censorship ??? So we can not say what we think ??

There is a reasonable way to get your feelings across. They don't involve derogatory attitudes and foreign language in an English forum. We must keep it clean or else people will see an opening to just cause havoc.

@Rizou maybe you shouldn't be posting in English section in a different language?

yeah looking foward to get more escaper :)

1 hour ago, JAGUAR1950 said:

Excellent News:

Prepare for Escape - 50% of those who haven't been granted access yet;

- Left Behind - 25% of those who haven't been granted access yet.

These guys have been waiting very patiently for the opportunity to TEST  

Guys, stop being so negative.
Look at it as one step closer to beta:D

1 minute ago, lynxnorway said:

Guys, stop being so negative.
Look at it as one step closer to beta:D

And one step closer to relese :)

Here's hoping I get in lol my STALKER friends could use some help walking around the Zone :P

Thanks for the update, and good luck to everyone in a position to be selected.

Are you able to confirm if there will be any inventory wiping before the new wave of testers?

TIME TO SHOOT SOME NOOBS IN THE FACE!!!!

Remember guys people wont hit you if you go prone when someone tries to knife them and you can hack their legs off. So its great fun to play chicken with someone.