Blackb1rd

Soon, the new Alpha admission waves will rise!

1 minute ago, Webber2001 said:

Hmm :bedizzy:

Screenshot_1.png

hm did you get emails confirming your purchase? and the one that links to the eft alpha twitter account?

1 minute ago, danieledademo said:

hm did you get emails confirming your purchase? and the one that links to the eft alpha twitter account?

I got an email confirming my purchase, but nothing to do with a twitter account...

Maybe I should contact the support?

Gerade eben schrieb Webber2001:

I got an email confirming my purchase, but nothing to do with a twitter account...

Maybe I should contact the support?

you didnt get choosen for the alpha...

On 11/01/2017 at 1:49 PM, Cosantoir said:

TIME TO SHOOT SOME NOOBS IN THE FACE!!!!

Remember guys people wont hit you if you go prone when someone tries to knife them and you can hack their legs off. So its great fun to play chicken with someone.

Haha a guy did this to me but the room was small he could not move, i've got behind him and sitck my bayonet on his as*

1 hour ago, brenod3d said:

Haha a guy did this to me but the room was small he could not move, i've got behind him and sitck my bayonet on his as*

lol

Still looking for the form where i can fill out an alpha testing aplication, is this something just those who are already picked for testing gets?

And the best of luck to you all in these times!

We all want to get inn ofcouse ;)

Hi guys, sorry to post here, but my game don't want to work, he told me to run the game with the launcher ( i did it ) because there are an update, but he still don't work, ( error message : Wrong game version. Close the game and download update using the launcher ) 

What can i do please ? Thank !

Hey,

i bought the left behind edition still in 07/16... all my friends who ordered the game in Janunary 2017 still got the invitation for the alpha....

what a shame...

when starts the next wave? i hope this time i get the access for alpha....

Best Regards

Is getting the Prepare for Escape edition still worth it even if Alpha testing already started, because im debating on getting Prepare for escape or Standard.

Edited by THExRAZRx
Typo