TrunkzJr

=UWS= United We Stand ~ RECRUITING (Est. 2003)

SAS_New_Logo_Big2.png.a0b5b7bdb8b758527977e24d7c865e4c.png

Clan History & Information

We've been gaming since 2003 and are a well known Battlefield clan. We have many great members and we extend our invitation for you to fight with us (and hopefully Star Citizen as well) ~ this is where our invitation begins. I could probably write a book on why you should join us like some clans do here, but to be honest many clans here are great. We just enjoy Gaming just as anyone else does here, kick back after work (or for some, school) and enjoy gaming with a side of laughter stamped with some great memories.

● We have many ages from 17-63 (many players in 20's and 30's and recently lots in 40's) as well as a few girls.

● We no longer sort members by ranks like some clans do, everyone is equal (excluding mods to keep peace) so you're not gonna feel left out nor have a teen order you around.

● We play other games as well ~ Battlefield, DayZ, Star Citizen, and a few others.

You can always come check us out or just play with us for some good times, WE ARE NOT gonna require you to go through hell just to join the clan like some do as if its a real life interview and require you to go through harsh steps and have to show up to play on certain days, this isn't a job it's just a game to enjoy for fun and escape our good/bad daily lives (be it your a hardcore player or a casual one) and play on the days your available and convenient for you (and not for us).

● Website: http://www.uwsgaming.com

● Teamspeak 3 address: ts.uwsgaming.com <-- Click to join our Teamspeak

• Upvote 9

We also support many other games too

Battlefield 1

DayZ 

Star Citizen 

ArmA 3

Miscreated 

Rainbow Six: Siege 

ARK 

any many more :)

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Borscht said:

Applied earlier today. Let's see, let's see. 

Welcome. Feel free to join us in TeamSpeak anytime.

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the recent 4 'pubbers' that have come to check us out in EFT and roll with us over the last few days. We encourage more people to check us out.  Our well established, easy going community is continuing to grow.

Come join us in TS and in game.

No commitment required!

-Mav

• Upvote 1

How many people do you guys currently have playing EFT? I dont play any of the other games. ^_^

Edited by Commiekaze

1 hour ago, Commiekaze said:

How many people do you guys currently have playing EFT? I dont play any of the other games. ^_^

We have 15-25 people whom have the game (that I know of) with half or so being on fairly regularly. You are welcome to check us out and if you like the group, feel free to stay or even join.  No commitment required.  TeamSpeak info is listed above. Enjoy!

-Mav

I might be interested too! A bit (A LOT) tired of running around on my own!

What sort of location/timezone are people from?

/Y

17 hours ago, yautjamorph said:

I might be interested too! A bit (A LOT) tired of running around on my own!

What sort of location/timezone are people from?

/Y

I see people on all the time but majority being North American tho i do see some euros playing.

PS our famous Battlefield Knife Fight Tournament is tonight, check us out for that :)

• Upvote 1

I'd like to welcome all the new members and pubbers that checked us out over the weekend. It was great to meet you all.  We had a lot of dominant games in the streets of Tarkov. Encourage others to check us out.  Cheers!

-Mav

2 minutes ago, LORDProphet said:

LORDProphet looking to join up

Welcome!

Feel free to join us on TeamSpeak with link above.

15 hours ago, TrunkzJr said:

Pop in today for a great time Listen to the soup master :P

Hear, hear!

We need more Canucks though lol, where are you Canadian EfT players?

I'll sign up today just started PC gaming up again plus sorted out my twitch channel.

Got this game waiting on a key :/

Battlefield 1

Rust

CS:GO

And Albion Online (waiting for beta to end to hit that game hard!)

:)

4 hours ago, UnHappyManager said:

I'll sign up today just started PC gaming up again plus sorted out my twitch channel.

Got this game waiting on a key :/

Battlefield 1

Rust

CS:GO

And Albion Online (waiting for beta to end to hit that game hard!)

:)

Not sure if you have applied to join UWS or if you intend on scoping us out first. Either way, Welcome!

On 1/30/2017 at 7:35 AM, UnHappyManager said:

Be advised that streaming EfT until NDA is removed is probably going to end up with Battlestate Games banning your account, regardless of how much money you spent on your preorder.

They are NOT extending the NDA removal for anyone at this point, so just wait a month or two until it is removed.