unluck1e

Any American Players?

Hawaii currently, anyone on the westcoast, or late night gamers send me a PM on the forums... I game pretty much every day.

On 5/11/2017 at 5:19 PM, John_Fkn_Rambo said:

Ontario Canada count? lol

Eh my fellow can-ad-a! Winterpegger here! 

Fuckin eh bud, wanna hit up timmies for a double double bud?

On 1/12/2017 at 9:41 AM, fishhookmo said:

Loving Escape from Tarkov in Minnesnowta!

I'm from minnesnowta too xD

Hey guys, I am from the north of england and have found a great group of mates to play with so come play with me and my mates on team speak 3 here. If anything we can help you kit up and get the basics of game down  and have a great time doing it. Most of our member are from usa.

No strings attached. just join team speak and play with us if that's all you want .

We all speak English, and country of origin varys from uk, usa to belgum to brazil. Everyone is welcome! (18+ preferred)

If you want more than just a teamspeak group then click here and check us out.

We have our own very active forums, a large community base (non clan) and  a large clan, that hosts a variety of Events tournaments and play Games including Escape from Tarkov, DayZ, Ark , COD, Battlefield (series), Star Citizen and more. We have and run our own servers on many games. Our comunity is so flexible and fun. Just post up what you wanna play and odds are some one well want to play. regardless if its Civ (series), Command and conquer (series). to playing a table sim of monopoly or texas poker. And regardless if your a member of 10 days or 10 years your voice matters and gets heard.

Come and join in Groups are welcome. And let people know Rustyneedle sent you :)

Yo, im on the unofficial EFT reddit discord often, discord name is NuttinOnYoGrill. Still relatively new to the game, looking for groups to play with.

And I'm in Los Angeles County, South Bay, California. Happy Hunting

Edited by Apex17
clarification

WELL, after a long time NOT buying the game I finally did. Lets play, any one looking to group up and teach me the ropes? I have about 5 hours in the game , So I don't know much but enough to hold my own.

Wyoming here

On 2/13/2017 at 1:07 AM, pizzadudecook said:

Might be the only one from Wyoming. Can't be that many.

I am also from Wyoming