ib1024

reshade

Hello. I would like to congratulate the devs with an awesome game. i just read the news on facebook about banning cheaters. so my question is: what is the devs view on players using reshade.me post prosess shaders ?

Bump.

Would like to know where you guys stand on people using enb, sweetfx or reshade.

Nice question, waiting for a definitive answer by a developer of the game.

Here some thread about:

Would like to know this aswell. I doubt you can combat the dark any better using that than tweaking things like gamma and brightness in drivers anyway. So souldnt give any unfair advantage, just tweaking the graphics for personal preference, and making it look even better for those of us that have hardware to push it further :)

----------------------------------------

Check out my YouTube channel for some Tarkov action:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Quasimiyao

Other Popular Question section answers your question.

Q: Does the use of Sweetfx get a player banned? I would like to use it for tweak of the game look and mood of it on my liking. This is also allowed in other games. What is the stance of BSG on this?

A: No, SweetFX will not be detected and flagged as a cheat by our anti-cheat system. We are constantly making improvements to help catch and ban any player who wishes to gain an unfair advantage over other players.

Hope this answers your question.

How do you even install sweetfx for eft? I'm curious because i use sweetfx in csgo because it makes it look so good.