Colonel Twerkins

City Of Tarkov [Music Video]

17 posts in this topic

So I used to be a rapper at one time...

In my excitement for what may be the greatest survival game EH-VER, I was listening to some royalty free music I get, as part of my YouTube Partnership. Let's just say, lyrics popped off in my head. Here is the result..."Welcome to the most dangerous city in Russia 2028. Where savages, and scavengers run wild. Where guns are the most precious commodity. Where you can die over a pack of crackers..."

Colonel Twerkins - City Of Tarkov [Music Video]

Edited by Colonel Twerkins
Change of link presentation

1 hour ago, JOHNNiE HAiR said:

This video reminded me of this song which might be a good option as a background music for similar video, maybe next project :) it is very "eary" and I think it is what Tarkov 2028 needs ;) 

Let me know what do you think about it. I am not sure about track rights but you can check it yourself.

Great job on the video by the way, :) it is always good to see some fan art!

7 часов назад, Scruffy сказал:

This video reminded me of this song which might be a good option as a background music for similar video, maybe next project :) it is very "eary" and I think it is what Tarkov 2028 needs ;) 

Let me know what do you think about it. I am not sure about track rights but you can check it yourself.

Great job on the video by the way, :) it is always good to see some fan art!

Mark Knopfler style:bewhink:

On Sunday, January 31, 2016 at 9:02 PM, Colonel Twerkins said:

So I used to be a rapper at one time...

In my excitement for what may be the greatest survival game EH-VER, I was listening to some royalty free music I get, as part of my YouTube Partnership. Let's just say, lyrics popped off in my head. Here is the result..."Welcome to the most dangerous city in Russia 2028. Where savages, and scavengers run wild. Where guns are the most precious commodity. Where you can die over a pack of crackers..."

Colonel Twerkins - City Of Tarkov [Music Video]

MATE!

Thats awesome. Just awesome. 

hands down on music and pics bro nice work definitly fell the wibe there :D