Sign in to follow this  
HooK

why,how,when (grab a drink and tell your storys)

NOW! this is a topic i can get behind, first off i want to hear all of your war story's good or bad, did your raze a bambie to great things or did you pup bite you in the back when you where not looking. the sherpa idea is great, i personal didn't want to get involved with the Emissaries side of thing not my style. But helping the community through the games its self is something i love. little bit about my self so you all have some back story and get to know me :)

so names HooK - Australia, dayz mod server owner/staff for ( 1000000 vehicles/ Zombz ) 4 years ( 3 of witch had our servers in the top 5 of game tracker )

ok where to begin.... have been surviving for allmost 6 years now across many lands with even more challenges, helping those i could along the way some of witch i still call friends to this day. the escapade began in an in chernarus where a mad plague of humans broke out funny thing is it seams that it wasn't the ones that ate your flesh you had to watch out for, it seams that those still human where affected the worst, killing with out remorse just to find an item not caring what some ones story was. this was the begining it soon spreed .........

my opinion on the ingame sherpaing is we need communication, yes ive helped a few axe/knife people but they will never truly learn through head noods xD

please feel free to share your story and hear others.

knowledge is power

edga48 . semi-competitive person , milsim airsofter and hard core shooter fan .My life changed mostly after one airsoft game .I was taken under the wing of old combatant you know the type - bearded , sirius look and always ready to kick ass who in hes youth in the milatery used to sand paper tracer rounds for fun . I still remember our first game . We where ambushing a squad of 7 guys who where trying to cross a narow river . All he sayed was relax you're breathing and take good aim , and then '' -1 " first one fell , then the second and so on .He didnt even flinch . I would proudly call that man a sherpa and we need people like him to teach rookeis in game

Zoraxon.

Casual, helper. Didn't go for the emissary position because it wasn't my thing. I'm not the best, but I can hold my own in most if not all scenarios. Swordsmanship and marksmanship are things I'm noted for. I can rally troops and think on the fly in the field. Small groups in Tarkov are my thing. I can even help people out of the field, answering questions and providing tips. A sherpa should be more than just covering fire or a hidden sniper. I do a bit of airsoft, paintball, and sword fighting. In all fields I'm recognized and generally placed as a tactician or team/squad leader. Regularly leading losing teams to victory in other games by simply being something to rally behind, which, most of the time, is all new players need.

Removing the D&D theme, this sums up what a sherpa should be able to teach new players to do

RESPECT.jpg

Edited by Zoraxon
  • Upvote 3

The first time anyone ever saw me play this game I did my best to describe it for them whilst playing in a raid on factory. As I moved up the stairs from lockers and for the first time I appear to have met a friendly player dancing back and ford ( as you do the Bambi dance). After which my observer jumps in fright as my new friend is shot in the chest and is pinned against the wall next to the remnants of his once intact mind. " Welcome to Tarkov"

*que epic music*

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 8:47 AM, HooK said:

NOW! this is a topic i can get behind, first off i want to hear all of your war story's good or bad, did your raze a bambie to great things or did you pup bite you in the back when you where not looking. the sherpa idea is great, i personal didn't want to get involved with the Emissaries side of thing not my style. But helping the community through the games its self is something i love. little bit about my self so you all have some back story and get to know me :)

so names HooK - Australia, dayz mod server owner/staff for ( 1000000 vehicles/ Zombz ) 4 years ( 3 of witch had our servers in the top 5 of game tracker )

ok where to begin.... have been surviving for allmost 6 years now across many lands with even more challenges, helping those i could along the way some of witch i still call friends to this day. the escapade began in an in chernarus where a mad plague of humans broke out funny thing is it seams that it wasn't the ones that ate your flesh you had to watch out for, it seams that those still human where affected the worst, killing with out remorse just to find an item not caring what some ones story was. this was the begining it soon spreed .........

my opinion on the ingame sherpaing is we need communication, yes ive helped a few axe/knife people but they will never truly learn through head noods xD

please feel free to share your story and hear others.

knowledge is power

they will be adding in the in game voice chat around when the game releases I'm pretty sure :)