ruslan_3d

Fan-art from my point of view . . .

19 posts in this topic

I had time in this week. And did some fan-art video in "Pencil Drawing" style.

P.S. Sorry for my English. Russian forum side is main for me )))

And this is sketch-storyboard for short animated Into for someone Youtube-channel or Stream. Let's see what I will have in 3D at final . . .

3a46ae308ac4.jpg

very good, I really like that style, subtle but effective. Great talent there!

Hi guys, many thanks!

You will see new video created in 3D Software soon. Sketch was only first step. Hope You will like it . . .

Two posts but wanted to Notify you again @ruslan_3d ;) You should share this youtube video I came across that looks eerily similar to that storyboard you teased us with, posted by someone with your name ;). I don't want to share it myself since you deserve the reputation for it :)

Let me introduce sketch-based Fan-art video, finished today. Hope somebody will like it . . .

Sorry for watermarks. I did this video like Intro for someone Youtube Channel. It means that I can change text, add logos and etc. If somebody will like it and want to use . . .

Dear ArmaSwiss, You can share sketch if You like. No problems . . .

By the way, what do You think about vedeo? Does it look similar to sketch :$?

4 hours ago, ruslan_3d said:

Let me introduce sketch-based Fan-art video, finished today. Hope somebody will like it . . .

Sorry for watermarks. I did this video like Intro for someone Youtube Channel. It means that I can change text, add logos and etc. If somebody will like it and want to use . . .

Dear ArmaSwiss, You can share sketch if You like. No problems . . .

By the way, what do You think about vedeo? Does it look similar to sketch :$?

This is absolutely amazing work! 

I'm jealous to the core of this skillset of yours:) 

And I would love to have this as an intro for when I'm allowed to record clips from this game, but I'm afraid people only want to see the intro:p hehe

Hi dear HulkyTheBear!

I'll be honest with you. I don't have possibility to pay for Preorder Pack for now. But I have some free time. I did this video to try exchange it to any Preorder Pack.

But I promise You, that if nobody want to get it before Open Beta I will rerender it for You with clean video and may be with some Your logos if You want. I'm sorry that this message looks a bit "greedy for money" . . . 

On 26-1-2017 at 0:34 PM, ruslan_3d said:

And this is sketch-storyboard for short animated Into for someone Youtube-channel or Stream. Let's see what I will have in 3D at final . . .

3a46ae308ac4.jpg

Awesome. This reminds me of my time in school. Being hyped so much for a game that you can only think about it. Had it back in the days of Counter-Strike 1.5 

My school-time was with ZX-Spectrum and with games on old-style cassettes )))

This is awesome!  Always fun to see other people talent used in collaboration with this great game.  Keep them coming!