TarkovEscaper

Additional materials

On 04/03/2016 at 6:40 AM, Natalino said:

I like the way you guys made it like a news paper and also files that are found from almost perishing or destroyed, with some war theme into it like bullets. looking forward for the English version.

surely we are two eager

The lore indicates a mysterious 3rd party is responsible for the incident between the UN and RF forces.  I am wondering if there is truly a 3rd party, or if Terra Group's interests led them to send USEC in to incite the exchange of fire.  It would be interesting to find out if another (3rd) nation with political interests was implicated.

I am looking forward to finding out!

Hopefully, the investigation of the Terra Labs site will uncover various monstrosities and other things of interest.

Just asking.. is it possible to gather up all lore content into one post? I've seen all stuff scattered all over the boards and social media. 

• Upvote 1

True, I see people claiming that "the lore" says this that or the other, but I've only found a limited number of official English-language posts between the forums, IG, and Facebook that still leave us with a very incomplete picture.

• Upvote 1

On 16/03/2017 at 7:39 PM, EightGalaxies said:

I love lore in games. Its amazing. 

True, when we have a good lore it creates hype on me. I just stepped into EFT, learning and reading a lot. Let's see what the future about EFT is holding for us ...