renegadexp

Looking for a group

35 posts in this topic

hello, RenegadeXP here, just looking for a few people or person to make a group with. i have a TS and just want to farm and kill scavs and other people. message me on here for details. have some guns i can even share if need be 

I have skype steam and discord and i have a pretty badass factory farming strat if you wanna gruop up. Message me for details.

If you need more men pm me pls or add my steam THGuide

Edited by guidekrab

46 minutes ago, guidekrab said:

If you need more men pm me pls or add my steam THGuide

witch one ?

I'd like to be apart of this. I'm on steam as well LUVS2SPWGE. My profile icon is the southpark character from make love not warcraft.

Hey guys im on steam Cursed with a profile pic of a snow man running from snow zombies like this one on here, id love to join you if you will have me, I have ts as well

also on Steam, just literally type SOLID SNEAK in caps and you should see my little pic with spidey on it... but I might be a hindrance because I noobed out and lost almost all my stuff. so i'm trying my best to get about with just my knife and sell whatever I can survive with.

I'm looking for group anytime of day, discord skype whatever. steam name is $ix$tring$lut

10 minutes ago, SIXSTRINGSLUT said:

I'm looking for group anytime of day, discord skype whatever. steam name is $ix$tring$lut

Are you into people that play guitar? Or are you a slut that plays guitar? (Or bass, but we all know that bass players don't get any...)

id be down to play if u want add me on steam : (SLG) Fire Opal dont rlly have any firearms though atm

it seems this is going to be a clan recruitment page you better have a ts server :D  ill jump right in ..

I would love to group up if anyone wants too :D can add me on steam CVxTrollin4TheLord hope to see you all in game :D

Looking for someone to group with as well! I have teamspeak and discord. Steam = Deathifyin  (The one with Dale Gribble, other one is for g-mod only lol)

Posted (edited)

ok, so im getting pretty peed off with trying to farm solo. So Im looking also to join a group or team up. 

I have Discord, which anyone is free to use, just drop me a line and i will send a link. 

I am also a content creator so you dont have to mind been in videos and stream. 

xXFastFingersXx

Edited by xxfastfingersxx

id like to find a group as well my steam url is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198199557578/

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 7:14 AM, xxfastfingersxx said:

ok, so im getting pretty peed off with trying to farm solo. So Im looking also to join a group or team up. 

I have Discord, which anyone is free to use, just drop me a line and i will send a link. 

I am also a content creator so you dont have to mind been in videos and stream. 

xXFastFingersXx

drop me a request man I stream a little as well and need a group