bossbullet

best graffic settings

hey all. I'm not sure on settings for my game I have high end rig plays all latest games in ultra 100+ fps

whats best settings please it has vsync ect I have no clue on them lol any1 have pics of this please? thanks alot

It`s an alpha game, so it`ll most likely not gonna run nearly as well as a finished AAA product. You gotta have that in mind.

That being said, I have a fairly high end PC (at least it was before the GTX10 series) and it usually runs this game on high at 49-70 fps. So any FPS problems you might have are probably due to the current state of the game`s optimization.

If your rig is better than mine, then i think you should be able to play on ultra (to be honest I don`t even know if there`s an ultra setting. I gave up on tweaking it once I noticed that my FPS would go down to 49 at times playing it on high). Just be aware that you will also most likely experience stuttering sometimes.

Edited by luizhd
  • Upvote 2

On 23/01/2017 at 3:03 PM, luizhd said:

It`s an alpha game, so it`ll most likely not gonna run nearly as well as a finished AAA product. You gotta have that in mind.

That being said, I have a fairly high end PC (at least it was before the GTX10 series) and it usually runs this game on high at 49-70 fps. So any FPS problems you might have are probably due to the current state of the game`s optimization.

If your rig is better than mine, then i think you should be able to play on ultra (to be honest I don`t even know if there`s an ultra setting. I gave up on tweaking it once I noticed that my FPS would go down to 49 at times playing it on high). Just be aware that you will also most likely experience stuttering sometimes.

This is actually so true. I get like 60 - 100 frames but then it drops to like 25 - 30 at times. Just be patient dude and it will get better optimised.

Turning SSR off,  gained 50%+ FPS for me.  Everything else is maxed out.

Edited by Gawdamit
  • Upvote 1

dont mean to necro but i can confirm the game is demanding as hell right now... i7 7700k (liquid cooling) asus rog 1080 ti 11gb and 16 gb 3200 mhz ram... can only get 120 fps and there are definitely dips to 100... which is saying alot because i run pubg at a steady 144 fps

i5 6600K ,GTX 960, 8GB ram and with SSA off and rest on medium i can play in high settings with 45-50 FPS without tearing so it`s fine i think :) in game press "`" to bring up console and type : fps /on ,it wil show your fps and other counters in game then make some experiments while playing to get everything on green for me it works

Edited by killer666
forget about one thing...

14 hours ago, gfa3 said:

dont mean to necro but i can confirm the game is demanding as hell right now... i7 7700k (liquid cooling) asus rog 1080 ti 11gb and 16 gb 3200 mhz ram... can only get 120 fps and there are definitely dips to 100... which is saying alot because i run pubg at a steady 144 fps

Oh dear only 120?.. poor you.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, gfa3 said:

Unless its at all low or medium you are not playing PUB at 144 solid.

• Upvote 3

On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 3:46 AM, killer666 said:

i5 6600K ,GTX 960, 8GB ram and with SSA off and rest on medium i can play in high settings with 45-50 FPS without tearing so it`s fine i think :) in game press "`" to bring up console and type : fps /on ,it wil show your fps and other counters in game then make some experiments while playing to get everything on green for me it works

I have almost the exact rig ..I7 960m 8GB ram,...(asus laptop) and I have no complaints,.......

On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 3:52 AM, AODqw97 said:

Oh dear only 120?.. poor you.

LOL,...yeah right,...I don't think I EVER played a game at 120fps,.....EVER!...lol

Not high end here per se, but I typically get ~50 to 100 fps with my rig at 1920 x 1080 on high:

* i7 4770 3.4GHz

* GTX 970 SC

* 16GB G.SKILL DDR3

* Crucial MX300 1TB