Frantic

#1 EFT Discord (Unofficial)

92 posts in this topic

Can one of the Mods help me out. I was playing the fish game with MuffinBomber and #botconsole banned me from Discord.

Hey everyone, hows ya'll doing? is this tread still going? ;)

Posted (edited)

Joining Left Behind pack tester. Wraith420#1333

Edited by Wraith420
deleting unneeded image

12 hours ago, Wraith420 said:

Joining Left Behind pack tester. Wraith420#1333

you need to read what they ask you. pm a moderator that discord tells you. 

The discord is pretty bad tbh. constant arguing etc. i would avoid it....it will suck the joy out of the community for ya haha.

ps: the above is just a personal opinion from my time on it. your experience may differ but i doubt it ;)

vor einer Stunde schrieb Reaxgrim:

The discord is pretty bad tbh. constant arguing etc. i would avoid it....it will suck the joy out of the community for ya haha.

ps: the above is just a personal opinion from my time on it. your experience may differ but i doubt it ;)

Is this your personal opinion after getting muted and leaving for making fun of a terrorist attack? Hmm...

Just now, PvtMcNuggets said:

Is this your personal opinion after getting muted and leaving for making fun of a terrorist attack? Hmm...

Sorry asking why you where all upset and having a go at people about this one attack yet all other attacks where "ok" is not making fun. its clearly stating the crocodile tears. would have been better to keep the chat EFT related. but as always the discord ends up in arguments and cancer. that is all i stated above. thanks that is all i will say on the matter as not to get this thread locked due to the same thing spilling over to these forums.

ps: i wont take advice from someone that has been banned from the said server before ;)

We're some Danish gays plying EFT together and we're using TS and we probably stick with that.

But I think it's a great thing you got going there. :)

Shouldn't this get moved to clans ? Discords are community's just as much as clans and this seems like more recruitment than anything .