Blackb1rd

Instagram: Escape From Tarkov Official is open!

19 posts in this topic

Hello Escapers! A BEAR Technical Operative has able to repair a damaged phone recovered from a fallen USEC Operator earlier this week. Investigation inton the device has yielded no tactical information concerning USEC activity or movements within Tarkov, but has lead to the discovery of a popular app called "Instagram". What is this Instagram? Preliminary investigations has found it to be a photo and video sharing app, which has just recently seen the launch of the Official Escape from Tarkov Instagram! And rumor is, that BEAR Operator has taken the phone into the field to share his Escape! 

Follow us for some special sneak peaks! You never know what kind of intel may be leaked! 

https://www.instagram.com/escapefromtarkovofficial/ 

Special thanks to @ArmaSwiss !

Perhaps I'll actually sign up for Instagram to follow Tarkov.
Nah, I'll just lurk. :ph34r:

signing up just for Tarkov!  Yes I love the game and desperate for any news lol

I'm going to follow this Bear operator, so I can then follow him in Tarkov.:ph34r:

still need more work on instgram do not forget the # on each post 

GIVE ME OPEN BETA OR GIVE ME DEATH! or like some updates would be good, either way love you guys. # no homo

On 17/02/2017 at 9:21 AM, Jager212 said:

GIVE ME OPEN BETA OR GIVE ME DEATH! or like some updates would be good, either way love you guys. # no homo

but they gave us instagram page, that's even better than playing the game! ecks deeeeee