edgey642

COmic Book style sketch

15 posts in this topic

Had a slow day at work today (weekend lol) so did a sketchy comic book style drawing of the Tarkov cover art. I may colour it later or if anyone who's got some PS skills wants to use it for an image, feel free.

May add more of this to this thread if you guys like this one

tarkov1.png

I coloured it and made the background transparent so people can use it for sigs or banners or whatever

tarkov2.png

Edited by edgey642

One of our clan members and Tarkov player, @falldown made this very cool image using my drawing. This is now my Desktop Wallpaper :begreat:

The 2nd image I just used Canva to add the EFT logo and changed dimensions to 1080p

SCAV-Edgey.png

Untitled_design.png

Edited by edgey642

Spoiler
On 2/25/2017 at 11:34 AM, edgey642 said:

I coloured it and made the background transparent so people can use it for sigs or banners or whatever

tarkov2.png

Going to use this for my YouTube Channel banner. I'll show you what that's like when I'm done.

nice job, I will use your original uncolored drawing as a desktop background for a while :D I realy like it! 

On 17/03/2017 at 9:30 AM, Colonel Twerkins said:
  Hide contents

Going to use this for my YouTube Channel banner. I'll show you what that's like when I'm done.

Nice one mate, been subbed to your channel since the Tarkov content so will be cool to see my work on your banner :begreat:

Was hoping to do a few more like this but been working alot lately and not had the time. So fingers crossed I'll get the odd moment to work on some more stuff

Edited by edgey642