krispiewaffles

Looking for more players

22 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Me and a couple friends started a discord server to group up and we are looking for more players to come join us!

Both admins are very active and if you have any questions both admins should be available to answer anything and we both are pretty experienced and can help out new players learn the game if needed, like learning loot spawns, player spawns and etc.

We aren't really a clan just looking for additional players to game with! Anyone is welcome just click our discord link I posted at the bottom!

We don't steal all the loot or steal gear from team mates so don't worry about that, We share loot so everyone can get a chance at some nice gear. 

There is a couple rules:

No toxic players

Must have a mic

Everyone should get a chance at some loot!

Here's our discord link: https://discord.gg/tdCMxmn

PS: if a mod could move this post to English Speaking Clans section that would be appreciated thanks!

Edited by krispiewaffles

I'd probably be up for some game play at some point, I'm already bored and frustrated with the game as i have the worst luck and generally I'm just not that skilled. But if you feel like helping a useless bastard, I'd love some dudes to team up with.

I just got the game and looking for people to group with.  I'm on EST time zone.  Coming from long time DayZ player

hi i just bought the alpha access pack so im a total noob which could use some help :P

18 hours ago, maxv888 said:

hi i just bought the alpha access pack so im a total noob which could use some help :P

your welcome to join anytime man

Hey, I've tried to play in this game with very little success, usually get killed early. I want to learn and be a better player. Have seen You tube and Twitch to see if play with others it seems better, would like to be in a group where someone will tolerate a new and unskilled player.

On 3/16/2017 at 11:49 PM, luftwaffe420 said:

is the beta out?

need to know cause I wanna buy it

People are saying by the end of summer

I'm down to join, but the discord isn't working for me, send me a new link

greeting people  .. I'd like to reporting in...I'll be honest I'm not the best player, and English is not my strong point ...

Count me in to join you guys, new to the alpha but a not the genre. I will try and pop in sometime and see if we can get a raid going.

One of the best groups I have been in that shares loot!!! They use a turn system essentially and any kill you get you get first dibs on loot!!!!!

Bump anyone is welcome to join in we welcome all players and if you are new we show you everything we know!