noxxid3

How can i improve my channel?

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey guys, just want to know how i can improve my videos on my channel? https://www.youtube.com/noxxid3 what should i do in order to stand out or improve on how my videos are edited. I plan on doing tutorials for EFT once NDA will be lifted. 

Edited by noxxid3

Hey @noxxid3,

I checked out your channels, both YouTube and Twitch, one thing I do on my channel is change the font/colours of the thumbnails for certain things, for example for a PvP video I use red where a guide I use green, just to break it up a little as the same style can get a little boring I find at times. I would also suggest turning on your saved streams on Twitch as so far there only seems to be one video, followers like to check in on a stream they may have missed and see what happened, I would also move your schedule to the top as that is the first thing you want people to see in my opinion, that way they know you are regular. Only other thing I can thing of when it comes to YouTube is to make sure you are using tags correctly to hopefully improve views.

Anyway keep at it man, hope you found this helpful :) 

Mad

6 hours ago, MadMcardle said:

Hey @noxxid3,

I checked out your channels, both YouTube and Twitch, one thing I do on my channel is change the font/colours of the thumbnails for certain things, for example for a PvP video I use red where a guide I use green, just to break it up a little as the same style can get a little boring I find at times. I would also suggest turning on your saved streams on Twitch as so far there only seems to be one video, followers like to check in on a stream they may have missed and see what happened, I would also move your schedule to the top as that is the first thing you want people to see in my opinion, that way they know you are regular. Only other thing I can thing of when it comes to YouTube is to make sure you are using tags correctly to hopefully improve views.

Anyway keep at it man, hope you found this helpful :) 

Mad

Thanks man! I dont really stream that much anymore since it tanks my up speed, so i cant really stream games anymore since ill be getting kicked from them.

1 hour ago, noxxid3 said:

Thanks man! I dont really stream that much anymore since it tanks my up speed, so i cant really stream games anymore since ill be getting kicked from them.

Ah no worries man happy to help :)

On 3/19/2017 at 11:46 PM, NickJamesActual said:

Hahaha, I saw you on the Arma subreddit a while ago. No tips here, just a coincidence.

Oooooo, well welcome back :P just wait when NDA is lifted :P

I always would tune the bunny ears on top of the TV for the best picture quality. Sometimes if i let go it would get blurry again. So then you basically have to stand there and hold it so people have a clear picture. It is a sacrifice but worth it.