Blackb1rd

The e-mail change functionality is now operational

12 posts in this topic

We have introduced the ability to change the e-mail of a registered Escape from Tarkov account. To do that you need to turn on two-factor authenitication, choosing one of the additional verification methods:

• Google Authenticator;
  • Backup e-mail;
  • Single-use codes;
  • Secret question.

The email is changed two weeks after the initiation of a change procedure. We recommend using several verification methods at once just in case, for instance, of losing the phone with Google Authenticator installed.

From now on, the support service does not accept the requests to change the Escape from Tarkov account e-mail - the proderure is now to be initiated by the players themselves in their profiles at the game's official website.

LIMIT_bro
This topic is not designed for such kind of questions. Send you question to Jr CM @Natalino

Posted (edited)

When I was creating my account I missed a letter in my email and I had to create that email so I could go in and change my username so I could use it for the account with the real email. xD

Edited by stum76
Duplicate text

The option is in RU even for english profiles. I guess you want to change that. 

uNpgeWK.png

It's great to have some security here too! :) Much appreciated.

NICE! good work this makes some ppl very very happy

Good work, i guess.
Looking forward for more news.