lordvizer

Personal black market "Browser base"

Good evening everyone 

o-GUNS-facebook.jpg

Personal Black market that work on web base or browser based like steam market .

but this one will have access to the player stash like in-game trading system 

but with out playing the game on the browser for sure .

This will help people who like to buy / sell items weapons attachments etc from anywhere with out the need to a heavy PC to run the game.

I am sure there will be a lot of players even normal player will enjoy such system.

Especially when they add the mobile / handy app for it  .

one of the coolest part will be an ammo type trader 

copy%20of%20loadeda.jpg

Best regard

illusion "in game username"

• Upvote 6

I think this would actually be quite cool. Maybe even a mobile app where you can adjust your stash and character inventory. 

• Upvote 1

On 3/9/2017 at 11:57 AM, AngrySpartan said:

I think this would actually be quite cool. Maybe even a mobile app where you can adjust your stash and character inventory. 

exactly what i was talking about , see at this time i am at work and with my work laptop that can't run the game , so i can use the time to exchange ammo type or check the market build my gun , sell the crap i has , from laptop or mobile , it will be fun too for players who work as traders , sell high /buy low 

Regard

Illusion

On 3/10/2017 at 4:38 AM, BBounce187 said:

i would love to have that in the game, definitely a good idea.

i really hope they will do it :)

Nice little business idea. Doesn't have to be just EFT, can be a host of other games with an online market as well. 

Cheers, gonna take this idea and run with it. You get zero share. 

16 hours ago, ODD said:

Nice little business idea. Doesn't have to be just EFT, can be a host of other games with an online market as well. 

Cheers, gonna take this idea and run with it. You get zero share. 

you can't do this with a developer xD i am sure you will just go with Android app for weapon market .

Some form of mobile app would be great, some ideas from others I have seen in the past like the clan app from COD, the market from WoW and little mission type loot runs from DL have all been really interesting and fun to do when AFK.

If EFT did some kind of clan/trade app I am sure it would be very popular! 

On 3/20/2017 at 10:06 AM, MadMcardle said:

Some form of mobile app would be great, some ideas from others I have seen in the past like the clan app from COD, the market from WoW and little mission type loot runs from DL have all been really interesting and fun to do when AFK.

If EFT did some kind of clan/trade app I am sure it would be very popular! 

it will be super :) i spend alot of time in steam market browsing dota2 items and the price changes 

so EFT it will be fun 

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, lordvizer said:

it will be super :) i spend alot of time in steam market browsing dota2 items and the price changes 

so EFT it will be fun 

Definately @lordvizer,

I don't know if you ever played WoW but the armoury on the app for that was a pretty good system, I would love something like that, hopefully with the clan/group side of things.

19 hours ago, MadMcardle said:

Definately @lordvizer,

I don't know if you ever played WoW but the armoury on the app for that was a pretty good system, I would love something like that, hopefully with the clan/group side of things.

sadly i did not like wow was enjoying Dota and WC3 , and surly hope to see this happen here it will be enjoyably anywhere you have internet , 

Devs have just got back to me and it's looking promising! They feel that my idea is very smart and are enthusiastic to work with me in making it a success.

Expect to see this in development soon  

• Upvote 1

On 08/03/2017 at 11:46 AM, lordvizer said:

Good evening everyone 

Personal Black market that work on web base or browser based like steam market .

but this one will have access to the player stash like in-game trading system 

but with out playing the game on the browser for sure .

This will help people who like to buy / sell items weapons attachments etc from anywhere with out the need to a heavy PC to run the game.

I am sure there will be a lot of players even normal player will enjoy such system.

Especially when they add the mobile / handy app for it  .

one of the coolest part will be an ammo type trader 

I really like this idea, yeah just imagine it like the Fifa FUT companion app, just better!!!!

On 3/24/2017 at 5:42 PM, ODD said:

Devs have just got back to me and it's looking promising! They feel that my idea is very smart and are enthusiastic to work with me in making it a success.

Expect to see this in development soon  

dose that mean it has been included in there plan ? 
:)

Something like destiny item manager would be cool. Keeping inventory sorted can be quite hard.

As for selling/buying, it might be really sketchy. Imagine if someone breaks into your account and sells everything remotely?

I'm a sucker for cool mobile games and management apps, so I'd personally love something like this in EFT, especially with all the loot you find and have to sell.

Heck, it'd be great for when you're queued up for a game in Tarkov, selling things in your stash while you're waiting and chatting with friends. :)

On 4/28/2017 at 2:04 AM, Sushi said:

I'm a sucker for cool mobile games and management apps, so I'd personally love something like this in EFT, especially with all the loot you find and have to sell.

Heck, it'd be great for when you're queued up for a game in Tarkov, selling things in your stash while you're waiting and chatting with friends. :)

yes it will be really fun :)