Safe

What I feel like when I try to shoot a lvl 3 armor

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Daggy86 said:

go for the legs

I know, I just put this up as a joke.  Im sure many players can relate to this.  Sometimes it just happends to quickly and by the time you notice their armor, you are already out of ammo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Safe said:

I know, I just put this up as a joke.  Im sure many players can relate to this.  Sometimes it just happends to quickly and by the time you notice their armor, you are already out of ammo.

true I needed 2 insane battles and emptying a 60 round mag on the armor before I learned my lessons :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But why should you die when you get shoot in your legs?

Like someone steps over a Anti-Personal Mine and gets his leg ripped off, he wouldn't die immediately. He would die because of the blood loss over a few minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If both femoral arteries were cut it would take about 4 to 5 minutes.

But the real question is could you effectively fight back with having both legs shot up? (or even one bleeding out)

With the blood loss and shock i think you would be SOL.

Even taking repeated shots to the chest with body armor would take a toll on you just from the force of the bullet, it does not compare but would not be very comfortable.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just adds value to such a thing. Besides, they're going to be improving armor when launch comes I'm sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:57 AM, Strowayer said:

But why should you die when you get shoot in your legs?

Like someone steps over a Anti-Personal Mine and gets his leg ripped off, he wouldn't die immediately. He would die because of the blood loss over a few minutes.

have you met many people that Rambo on after getting shot multiple times in the legs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 1 Stunde schrieb BigDukeSix:

have you met many people that Rambo on after getting shot multiple times in the legs?

I have completely overlooked as I wrote that you can still kill everyone in the raid.¬¬

I have shown the fact that you will not die directly, if you are shot in the legs and not more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11.3.2017 at 3:57 PM, Strowayer said:

But why should you die when you get shoot in your legs?

Like someone steps over a Anti-Personal Mine and gets his leg ripped off, he wouldn't die immediately. He would die because of the blood loss over a few minutes.

Ye I tried yo argue with this as well, people didn't seem to grasp the Idea that you don't die instantly from leg damage.
So for now until the damage system gets realistic, just go for the legs.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BigDukeSix said:

How some of you want wounds in EFT to be.....

monty-python-black-knight-o.gif

no, we just don't want to insta die from legshots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 8 Minuten schrieb Daggy86:

no, we just don't want to insta die from legshots

I think he did not realize what I meant.
But tackling a pre-determined opinion can be very difficult.


I support your statement with the extended system of wounding so you need to crawl or be pulled out of the raid, but not die at the spot... its just stupid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Strowayer said:

I think he did not realize what I meant.
But tackling a pre-determined opinion can be very difficult.


I support your statement with the extended system of wounding so you need to crawl or be pulled out of the raid, but not die at the spot... its just stupid

ye it's the same dude that didn't get it on my post :)
yes it's stupid to insta die from leg shots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 

I didn't miss anything. I just really think some of you learned everything you know about trauma from video games and monty python.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, BigDukeSix said:

I didn't miss anything. I just really think some of you learned everything you know about trauma from video games and monty python.

 

That is just priceless xDxD

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Oh Look, yet another fort armor post. Why bother replying to the other 100 threads about this topic when you can just start a new one.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this actually explains how a scrub with a handgun killed me in a handful of shots when i was in heavy armour with a helmet etc and he was down a flight of stairs and peeked between the railings....S.O.A.B just kneecapped me to death xD  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.