Blackb1rd

Diary of young BEAR

BIOGRAPHY

YAROSLAV VALERYEVICH KUZNETSOV (born in 1972 in Cherepovets)

In 1989 graduated from the high school in the city of Cherepovets.

In 1990 year enlisted to military service in the Airborne troops.

In 1992 he was discharged from the army and working as a salesman at the market.

In 1993 applied for a job in the Police Department, successfully qualified for it and received a rank of junior sergeant in the recently formed Cherepovets OMON (Special Purpose Mobile Police Squad).

In 1995 and 2000 as fighter of the squad had several tours to Chechnya, taking part in combat activities.

In 2004 year from service, got a job in a private security firm. Same year went on tour to Iraq with a Russian PMC. 

In 2006, he married and returned to service in the squad in the position of combat and tactical training instructor.

Was laid off in 2011, during police reform.

DIARY

Never done this poo before, and now suddenly decided to start a diary. Maybe age ... And seems like something interesting is up, maybe will get to write it down for generations to come.

Well, met with that Lt yesterday, who I spoke on the phone before, he described everything in detail, shown the papers, and handed the allowance - quite a chuck, I must say.

So, packing my stuff and flying to Moscow tonight. Let's see what comes of it...

Cute girl met me at the airport, brought to the hotel - a nice hotel it was too - gave a separate room, a dinner, and a rest until tomorrow - all as it should be. Wish all missions started like this, feeling myself somebody for once.

At the dinner, had a first look at he guys from our future squad, or whatever it’s going to be called. Seems alright, know some of them. For example, Snappy Sanya, a marine, met him in the first Chechen campaign. Max Pavlov of Arkhangelsk Rapid Deployment - same. Swift (can only remember call sign, have to go ask for the name), from assault combat battalion, in the second Chechen. Kiryuha Zdor - fought in the second, then three years in the French Legion, know him from Iraq. There are, of course, some younger guys, but I had a chance to ask around - no street fools, got some training, many had their “shooting practice”.

Turned out that not everyone was lucky enough to get a separate, but only the old ones. Apparently, we’ll be the officers here. Younglings have to live by four, those with exp - by two in the room.

Well, bid us welcome, Cape Verde. Feels good - sea, mountains, palm trees. Hot but humid and pleasant breeze, not the same as the frying pan of Iraq. Climate is more like Thailand.

Bus ride to the doorstep, orderly and with dignity. Settled in a decent spot, but the hotel doesn't seem to be like those in Thailand or Turkey - modest building, no frills. Reminds our boarding houses. Most likely, the gathering place of some sports teams, so we were almost honest on the plane. Closed area, swimming pool, sports fields, the sea close by, no staff except local black watchman. Apparently, we’ll be living alone here. Rather nice in general.

Those who arrived before us are already swimming, bastards. About time we joined in. By the way, lodged us in the same way as in Moscow: commanders of the groups alone - despite the two-bed room - subgroup commanders together, regular fighters - four in one room. Our director is not  to be seen.

Dinner was served by two local cooks, as chubby as our own, but black. Seems like cooks are all the same across any borders. Well, the chow is not a Moscow restaurant, but okay, will do. Rather peculiar cuisine, though - a lot of seafood, which I dislike, and familiar dishes have a strange taste, but I ate worse.

By the night, the last group arrived. Everything is in place.

m_xN-DlzNP8.jpg

• Upvote 9

This is something very interesting, brining some more "background" stories, loved the idea. There  will be one for Usec too? :)

3 минуты назад, Hitoki сказал:

This is something very interesting, brining some more "background" stories, loved the idea. There  will be one for Usec too? :)

Only future will tell. B|

• Upvote 2

so in future the devs will waste theyr time to write Storys instead of developing the game to make some Progress?

this game kinda dies, because there is no more Content and nobody can tell when theres more to come... oh i forgott they said "early summer"... yeah implement scav mode, what a Progress... Players will be bored out after playing the 3 maps as a scav several times... i guess even the cheaters are already bored out taking out hatchet runners...

Woods was implented about 4 months ago, with this kinda "fast" Progress the next map will be there like never... and Players/ bots are still no solid objects and the fact that you Need to jump over the tiniest objects because you cant just walk over it (like the huge gap next to the Barrels at the Exit on factory).

but i guess ONLY FUTURE WILL TELL (if this game ever will be finished or they shut it down like russia 2028 and renamed it to tarkov, cause they got our monwy already)

reminds me on no mans sky... promising so much, but keeping None of em...

with the words of blackbird: only future will tell...

sorry for maybe a not so good english <- still like this game, but i fear it dies out cause there is way to much HYPE to it

kind regards

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Kickin said:

so in future the devs will waste theyr time to write Storys instead of developing the game to make some Progress?

this game kinda dies, because there is no more Content and nobody can tell when theres more to come... oh i forgott they said "early summer"... yeah implement scav mode, what a Progress... Players will be bored out after playing the 3 maps as a scav several times... i guess even the cheaters are already bored out taking out hatchet runners...

Woods was implented about 4 months ago, with this kinda "fast" Progress the next map will be there like never... and Players/ bots are still no solid objects and the fact that you Need to jump over the tiniest objects because you cant just walk over it (like the huge gap next to the Barrels at the Exit on factory).

but i guess ONLY FUTURE WILL TELL (if this game ever will be finished or they shut it down like russia 2028 and renamed it to tarkov, cause they got our monwy already)

sorry for maybe a not so good english <- still like this game, but i fear it dies out cause there is way to much HYPE to it

kind regards

Who is hyping? Only the forums, or people who stream. Media isn't over hyping like no man's sky, terrible comparison. Also you complain like programmer is writing the BEAR story and delaying game coding. This is stupid. Why troll this thread with a complaint which aren't even valid? Go be a cry baby in the 100s of available complant threads.

• Upvote 2

vor 19 Minuten schrieb smokatoke:

Who is hyping? Only the forums, or people who stream.

you mean the 10 ppl that allow to stream this game to earn Money?! never ment that...

Media isn't over hyping like no man's sky, terrible comparison.

never saw media hyping this game, that bullsh...

Also you complain like programmer is writing the BEAR story and delaying game coding.

i think complaining is kinda one of my rights, to make improvments, since i payed for it and when you look deep inside of you, you may give me right, that those Storys dont make in game progessions and are not valid for a early stage pre alpha

Why troll this thread with a complaint which aren't even valid?

thats yout oppinion, i never ment to troll anybody, but when i read the stuff you wrote i think you try to put your head in the devs behinds as deep as you can go.

forbitting other ppls toughts and oppionios is Germanys 1930 to 1940 style, every human has a right of free toughts and speech, think about that man, or do you have a pregnant mustache under your nose?

Go be a cry baby in the 100s of available complant threads.

thats harsh, unfriendly and unessecary how old are you? even allow to Play or borrow the credit Card from your parents? think about your age man "go be a crybaby" is trolling

Edited by Kickin

17 minutes ago, Kickin said:

you mean the 10 ppl that allow to stream this game to earn Money?! never ment that...

never saw media hyping this game, that bullsh...

i think complaining is kinda one of my rights, to make improvments, since i payed for it and when you look deep inside of you, you may give me right, that those Storys dont make in game progessions and are not valid for a early stage pre alpha

thats yout oppinion, i never ment to troll anybody, but when i read the stuff you wrote i think you try to put your head in the devs behinds as deep as you can go.

forbitting other ppls toughts and oppionios is Germanys 1930 to 1940 style, every human has a right of free toughts and speech, think about that man, or do you have a pregnant mustache under your nose?

thats harsh, unfriendly and unessecary how old are you? even allow to Play or borrow the credit Card from your parents? think about your age man "go be a crybaby" is trolling

I'm 35, try again. Fail.

Media can write article without overhype. I google this game all the time and the frequency of new articles is minimal. That is not over hype. Fail.

Are you really trying to talk about Nazi Germany and compare that to your right to post? I question your maturity and brain power if that's your argument, in addition to the fact I never said you are not allowed to post, only you should post and complain in a relevant thread. No one trying to throw you into an internment camp. Fail.

The point is this thread isn't for coming to complain about the game, and stating they shouldn't write game material and focus on game coding is a very poor argument. Fail.

Any more poor arguments to make?

Edited by smokatoke
  • Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, Kickin said:

You think complaining is one of your rights since you payed for it, but you´re wrong.

You pay for it to be an alpha tester as everyone else did and that doesn´t give you the right to complain, at best it gives you the tools to help the developers fix what needs to be fixed by reporting ( on the Report Bug Section ) bugs/glitches and to potentially contribute with ideas for the game, that may be chosen to be fully or partially exploited by the devs, if they find that there´s something that can be exploited from the ideas the community may give them... These are some of the things you can actually do to improve the games development, but complaining isn´t one of them

4 часа назад, MetroPatroller сказал:

Chinese version done

Thank you, Emissary Metro Patroller!

5 hours ago, Hitoki said:

BIOGRAFIA

AROSLAV VALERYEVICH KUZNETSOV (nascido em 1972 em Cherepovets)

Em 1989 formou-se no colégio na cidade de Cherepovets.

Em 1990 Alistou-se no serviço militar servindo as tropas pára-quedistas.

Em 1992 foi dispensado do exército e trabalhou como vendedor em um mercado.

Em 1993 inscreveu-se para trabalhar no Departamento de Policia, Altamente qualificado para isso, recebeu o cargo de Sargento (Junior) na recém criada Cherepovets OMON ( Esquadrão Policial Movel de Ações Especiais)

Em 1995 e 2000 como guerreiro do esquadrão foi enviado diversas vezes para Chechênia, participando de diversos combates.

Em 2004 ainda servindo, conseguiu um trabalho em uma empresa de segurança privada(ESP). Mesmo ano que foi enviado para uma missão no Iraq com uma ESP Russa.

Em 2006, casou-se e retornou ao serviço no esquadrão na posiçaõ de instrutor de treinamento em taticas e combate.

Foi dispensado em 2011, durante uma reforma no departamento de policia.

Diario

Nunca fiz essa baboseira e agora derrepente decidi começar um diário. talvez seja a idade... enfim, aparentemente algo interessante esta pra acontecer, talvez eu escreva isso para as futuras gerações.

Bem, encontrei-me com aquele Tenente ontem, um que eu havia conversado no telefone anteriormente, ele me explicou todos os detalhes, mostrou-me a papelada e o pagamento - grana preta, só pra constar.

Então decidi pegar minhas malas e voar para Moscou hoje a noite. Veremos o que vem a seguir...

Uma gatinha me encontrou no aeroporto, trouxe-me para o hotel - um ótimo hotel - me deram um quarto separado, jantar e permissão para descansar até amanhã - tudo como deveria ser. Queria eu que todas as missões começassem dessa forma, sinto que sou alguém uma vez na vida.

Durante o jantar dei uma conferida nos caras do nosso futuro esquadrão, ou seja lá como eles irão chamar. Aparentemente tudo certo, conheço alguns deles. Por exemplo, o fuzileiro Snappy Sanya, nos conhecemos na minha primeira missão a Chechênia.  

O mesmo com Max Pavlov da unidade de Incursão rapida Arkhangelsk. Swift ( só consigo me lembrar seu codenome, vou precisar perguntar pelo nome novamente), do batalhão de combate e assaulto, o conheci na minha segunda incursão a Chechênia.

Kiryuha Zdor - lutamos na segunda incursão e três anos depois na Legião Francesa, conheço ele do Iraque. Existem outros obviamente, caras mais jovens, tive a oportunidade de perguntar por ai - nenhum bobalhão, eles são treinados, muitos tem "pratica de tiro". 

Acontece que, nem todos tiveram a chance de ter um quarto separado como eu, apenas os mais antigos. Aparentemente seremos os oficiais. O mais jovens terão quartos divididos em até 4 pessoas, aqueles com mais experiências, dividem com mais uma pessoa.

E lá vamos nós, Cabo Verde. Parece ótimo - o mar, montanhas, palmeiras. Quente porém úmido e agradável, não aquela frigideira que chamam de Iraque. Clima bem parecido com o da Tailândia.

O onibus nos levou até o local, organizado e digno. Nos alojamos em um ponto decente, mas o hotel não se parece muito com os da Tailândia ou Turquia, um predio simples sem firulas. Bem parecido com as casas que existem na fronteira.

Bem parecido com o tipo de lugar que serve de concentração para delegações esportivas. Então, foram relativamente honestos durante o vôo. Area fechada, piscina, quadras de esportes, o mar é bem proximo. 

Sem equipe especializada, apenas alguns seguranças. Aparentemente, viveremos sozinhos por aqui. Parece bom, no geral.

Os que aterrisaram antes de nós já estão se divertindo na piscina, malditos. Questão de tempo até que nos juntassemos a eles. A propósito, nos acomodaram da mesma forma que fizeram em Moscou: Comandantes sozinhos - tirando os quartos com duas camas - Sub-comandantes juntos, soldados - quatro por quarto. E o diretor... ainda não sabemos dele pra ser sincero.

Jantar foi servido por dois cozinheiros locais, tão gordinhos como os nossos, porém negros. Parece que cozinheiros tem essa aparência em qualquer lugar. Bem, The CHOW nao é um restaurante Moscovita, mas tudo bem. 

Comida bastante peculiar, embora - muitos frutos do mar, que eu não gosto e algumas comidas familiares porém com um gosto estranho. Mas ja comi piores.

A noite, o ultimo grupo chegou, parece que tudo esta em seu devido lugar.

(Tomei a liberdade de trazudir essa história que foi postada na seção em inglês do fórum, aparentemente teremos histórias de pano de fundo inspiradas no universo de EFT, é o tipo de coisa que eu particularmente curto bastante em um game.) 

m_xN-DlzNP8.jpg.461b12cef0ad85aec132bc438701a02f.jpg

Spread the word. Portuguese version done. :)

On 3/13/2017 at 4:30 AM, Blackb1rd said:

Only future will tell. B|

#ruskiebias! ;)

On 3/14/2017 at 4:44 PM, Hitoki said:

Spread the word. Portuguese version done. :)

Nice google translate. :D 

On 3/13/2017 at 4:37 AM, Kickin said:

I think a bit of what you said is unfair, mainly Blackbird writing a short story. Honestly, that- is such a menial thing. I cannot tell if you're trolling, but for the sake of being fair I'll take you seriously.

Game coding takes time. More time than you'd think, and just because Blackbird took five minutes out of his day to write a short diary, doesn't mean the project has been delayed five years. It honestly sounds like you're just crying over nothing.

Second, they've been releasing steady updates and optimization patches, and I'm happy with it. It's a unity project that has such a large scale- I can understand the lengthy process.