Blackb1rd

The screenshots of PP-19-01 Vityaz and it civilian version, Saiga-9

34 posts in this topic

We present to your attention the screenshots of the PP-91-01 Vityaz submachinegun and its civilian version, Saiga-9, from Escape from Tarkov.

The Vityaz was designed by the IZhMash to meet the specific requirements of the Vityaz MVD Spetsnaz unit that gave this submachinegun its name, but is now in service in many more squads and detachments.

The semi-automatic carbine Saiga-9 was introduced to serial production in 2014 as a civilian version of the PP-19-01 Vityaz-SN submachinegun. It fires the world's most popular 9x19 pistol round and marketed as weapon for sport and recreational shooting. Minimum recoil in combination with over 100 m effective distance and affordable ammunition prices make this carbine an excellent weapon both for beginner shooters and more experienced weapon users who are now able to train in the pistol shooting galleries where more powerful ammunition is restricted for security concerns.

21.jpg

20.jpg

19.jpg

18.jpg

17.jpg

16.jpg

15.jpg

14.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5 (3).jpg

4 (4).jpg

3 (4).jpg

2 (4).jpg

1 (4).jpg

Always excited to see something new and shiny that goes pew pew! ;) 

Will we see it any time soon in game or must we wait for release?

Great job as always!

freaking awesome.

plz when some new guns in game?Coming with next patch?

These shall be some spicy new additions to our arsenal :P

Hey the more variety the better... Keep em coming we need moaaaaar!

amazing stuff, keep up the good work. i hope we can get our hands on this beauty soon :).

Hopefully in the next patch... this weapon is a great add for close combat. Let's see in the field

It's so pretty <3 can't wait to go and shoot it. 

Great work guys, this looks amazing!

I love it but when will you giving us the DVL-10? xD

Can't wait to use this! One of my favorite weapons.

So are these two versions of the gun in the screenshots? If so i cant tell them apart, so ill assume its like the different AK variants where they look extremely similar.

Can't wait!

Izhmash USA is going to have a few of these available this summer for the consumer market...

9 hours ago, vicwiz007 said:

So are these two versions of the gun in the screenshots? If so i cant tell them apart, so ill assume its like the different AK variants where they look extremely similar.

The long barrel one is the Saiga 9 with a safe/semi selector switch. 

The short barrel one is the PP-19-01, with a Safe/semi/auto selector. They also have some markings different. 

2 hours ago, FGulli said:

The long barrel one is the Saiga 9 with a safe/semi selector switch. 

The short barrel one is the PP-19-01, with a Safe/semi/auto selector. They also have some markings different. 

This. I'm really glad that BSG actually introduces civilian weaponry into the game and not just mil-spec. (Cough, cough, BF)

So good to see the level of care and detail employed on the models, I'm new to the alpha but have been watching the development since the game was announced. Looking forward to seeing new items and bug fixes in game but also happy when i see things are being done with passion and not just thrown in to get it to release, keep up the good work!