Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blackb1rd

Multiple pre-orders discount program launched!

9 posts in this topic

We are happy to announce that starting today, we are offering a  permanent discount for purchase of several Escape from Tarkov pre-order packages as a gift:

2 packages - 10% discount
3 packages - 15% discount
4 packages - 20% discount

After purchase confirmation, user will receive an email with the number of keys selected on purchase, and will be free to use these keys either for oneself or as gifts.

Gather your crew for Escape from Tarkov and get a discount on our new advantageous offer!

Preorder the game here: http://www.escapefromtarkov.com/preorder-page

AUb09HPwAd0.jpg

Good Idea...maybe i will buy for m8´s :) but im not sure yet

Hi, I have an important question to ask about the pre-order packages.

Will pre order packages be able to be linked or redeemed on steam accounts once the game is released on steam?

The only answer I could find through search results was from over a year ago saying that "the details are still unknown". Has there been any further news on this this?

Posted (edited)

How do i buy multiple packages? Is there a shoppingcart thing? The only thing i can see that i have to buy them one at the time

... Nevermind i found it! its at the gift option for the guys who cant find it aswell :)

Edited by Onjo
found the answer allready

I remember a year ago when I was hasitating to preorder this game... I was smart. It`s still nowhere, the amount of promise and predictions I heard with this game is ridiclous, as a developer u should guess a bit better with your timelines. I have 0 trust, so I`ll just wait until it`s realeased and it`s on a sale... god I almost spent a 122£ on it...

Where does this Beautiful graphic rendering come from ?

Do I have to purchase 2 of the same packages to qualify for the discount or can I purchase different packages eg: Edge of Darkness and Standard Edition?

Will there be another discount for single keys like at the end of last year, for example an easter-discount? I would like to go for the edge of darkness edition but it is hard to afford as a student since I also need a new gpu ;)

I'm rounding up my men to pre-order four "Left Behind". I really do hope we all get Alpha Access *fingers crossed* I figured the early we pre-order the more chance we got to get involved!