Blackb1rd

Screenshots of the SIG MPX submachine gun

35 posts in this topic

Screenshots of SIG MPX submachinegun from Escape from Tarkov

According to collected information, the Fence's people have intercepted a secret supply of weapons to Tarkov that contained, among other things, shiny new SIG-Sauer MPX! It may take a while until Fence opens up the whole batch and checks out every piece, but sometime in the future these SMG will sure make it to his store!

We bring to your attention the screenshots of SIG MPX submachinegun from Escape from Tarkov.

The SIG-Sauer MPX submachinegun is the latest design of the American division of the SIG-Sauer international arms mnufacturing group. First introduced to the general public in January 2013, uses short-recoil overbarrel gas piston automatics with rotating breech lock. Fires in closed bolt position, single-shot and full auto fire. 

Basic characteristics of SIG MPX 

Caliber: 9x19 
Total Length: 580/460 mm 
Barrel length: 165 mm 
Weight with empty magazine: 2,1 kg 
Rate of fire: 850 rpm 
Magazine capacity: rounds

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

6 (2).jpg

Oh man thats cool.

Side note, are we likely to see some fire arms that fall outside the realm of the usual candidates soon?

oh another gun, really nice. but should you guys not better working on bugfixes before creating new stuff?

Posted (edited)

Oi, Suzy, sweet gun! :bewhink:

12 minutes ago, wh1tey said:

oh another gun, really nice. but should you guys not better working on bugfixes before creating new stuff?

Many departments in BSG mate, this can easily be a work of one or two people. I want those bugs fixed soon too, I'm dead sure they are working on it ;) 

Edited by Danymal

Awesome :) 

Can we adjust that sliding stock or it is just put it on or off? 

2 hours ago, wh1tey said:

Yes now everyone from Bsg including graphic designers should focus on bugfixing amiright? You clearly dont know how game development works, oh god same old music as from DayZ forums, every patch there is some whiner crying that why they add new stuff when the game is buggy AF and demanding every employee to solve bugs 

DAMn! Can't wait to check the pew pew sounds of this pretty.

<3

20 minutes ago, PipariVaras said:

Awesome :) 

Can we adjust that sliding stock or it is just put it on or off? 

Later there will be option to collapse/adjust weapon stocks, they are working on it

11 minutes ago, FurryAlot said:

Later there will be option to collapse/adjust weapon stocks, they are working on it

Sounds like music to my ears <3

4 hours ago, wh1tey said:

Alpha is mainly for creating stuff dude, Beta is primarily where bug fixing and optimizations take precedence.

So is this going to be added soon ? Because. I would love to get my hands on it and test it out well i would also like to get my hands on the  Mp5 or sks. Cant wait. 

Awesome, this game is about weapons -> every weapon makes the game more exciting, that's the way to go :D

This gun looks so good! As for the suppressor, does this mean the gun will have two different barrels with different threading? I don't know much about the MPX but the two threads look to be different.

I can't wait  to get my hands on this in game, hopefully there will be more variety in ammo types for 9x19 soon as well. I want some +p jacketed hollow points to throw into this bad boy. 

Neat. The last pic is of an integrally suppressed version that uses barrel porting with a reflex suppressor to reduce standard ammo to subsonic. Essentially the same as the MP5SD series... Should be really quiet but less powerful then the unported standard model barrel.