Blackb1rd

Cheaters ban wave

this is awesome guys, hackers r finally in lesser numbers and maybe completely gone, i love it that you guys did this. but what if someone really gets banned for no reason? im not saying this will happn but what if it happens? they have no way of contacting you.

for the rest, great job ofcourse

I'm suddenly noticing much more gear being brought out. I guess people aren't scared of the hackers now :D

I highly doubt any moderator was, as you put it, belittling anyone. There are no mods that deny there are hackers, but I would imagine threads get locked/hidden if they get out of control. The argument tends to be based around the lack of proof if it was actually a hacker or if it was a case of desync/bug. At this point, the staff monitoring the anti-hack reports are the only ones who know who is and isn't hacking.

• Upvote 2

I would like to see some numbers on banned accounts.

Right now this is just creating paranoia and distrust. 

Been testing for EFT since summer 2016 & never seen anything I would consider cheating.

I think the cheater amount is MUCH lower than people think. I would like clarification on this to put it to rest.

Thanks

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Cheaptrix said:

Been testing for EFT since summer 2016 & never seen anything I would consider cheating.

I think the cheater amount is MUCH lower than people think. I would like clarification on this to put it to rest.

Thanks

That information won't be disclosed due to the post it self being vague but we don't shoot the messenger, not his fault, but if they are doing something so be, when unicorns exist and pigs fly.

1 hour ago, pizzadudecook said:

I highly doubt any moderator was, as you put it, belittling anyone. There are no mods that deny there are hackers, but I would imagine threads get locked/hidden if they get out of control. The argument tends to be based around the lack of proof if it was actually a hacker or if it was a case of desync/bug. At this point, the staff monitoring the anti-hack reports are the only ones who know who is and isn't hacking.

The proof is out there you just need to know where to find it:

Published on 8 Feb 2017 Cheats Escape From Tarkov with aimbot, no recoil, radar, wallhack, esp and other features for EFT Hacks. (There are many more)

There are members here who may or may not have been banned blatantly publicise the fact they can and are using them. I have worked for several gaming companies for over 15 years and getting paid to do so weeding out those that HACK / CHEAT.

Many are even employed by the HACK sites to test HACKS & CHEATS on the latest games being prepared for release.

It’s a never-ending battle for any gaming company to incorporate a sophisticated Anti-Cheat system that cannot be cracked.     

• Upvote 1

Just now, JAGUAR1950 said:

The proof is out there you just need to know where to find it:

Published on 8 Feb 2017 Cheats Escape From Tarkov with aimbot, no recoil, radar, wallhack, esp and other features for EFT Hacks. (There are many more)

There are members here who may or may not have been banned blatantly publicise the fact they can and are using them. I have worked for several gaming companies for over 15 years and getting paid to do so weeding out those that HACK / CHEAT.

Many are even employed by the HACK sites to test HACKS & CHEATS on the latest games being prepared for release.

It’s a never-ending battle for any gaming company to incorporate a sophisticated Anti-Cheat system that cannot be cracked.     

I was actually referring to the posts where people claim they were killed by hackers. Not that there are or aren't cheats. We all know what is available.

Good news :)

What about the games ruined and the lost gear because of a cheater (after the release of the game) ?? 

I would like to see a proactive anti-cheating system rather than a reactive system

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, LesterL said:

Screenshot looks like it's from a new location.

I thought it was Customs... but...maybe?

no regret, no remorse, zero tolerance ...

the only real way to handle cheaters... (yes kids, it's really old stuff, good times)

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Cheaptrix said:

Thanks

In last waves it was total 18 players.