Blackb1rd

Cheaters ban wave

67 posts in this topic

Thank you, my friend and I were killed multiple times by cheaters that were able to see us behind two doors and two walls. I wish I had a way to track their name :/

well, keep it up, they are not gone, just met one who took 15 AK shots and 1 hit killed me...

I was wearing full armor, he had none, i had an AK (you guessed it) he had a....

PM.

in fact, to know if enemies are hacking or not, it could be useful to actually hear when enemies fire, which only is the case half of the time, leading to unexplained death way too often...

Just went on, saw a gun without armor, started shooting him from far away, got a mag empty, I was like wtf. Went closer to a room, shot him in then head 10 times, he was pressing the moan button, and shot me in the head with a shotgun....

Why is the health variable stored on the client side? The server has to verify if the player had a hit, or nah.

Nice job devs, it nice to see these scum eradicated. It sucks when you try to enjoy an alpha game and its riddled with hackers, really takes away from the game. I do agree if you are intentionally exploiting or doing hacks and getting the hammer, but if you are playing and stumble upon an exploit you should stop doing it, report it and never do it again. Keep up the good work, im loving the progress!

Good work on exercising that ban hammer! Why they would want to waste their money cheating I will never understand.

On 1/26/2017 at 10:31 PM, scoobysenpaijr said:

JK I got the joke a second too late.

On 3/17/2017 at 6:04 AM, ShiroTenshi said:

This is great news. Glad to see the DEVs take the right stance on cheating even early on in Alpha, unlike certain other titles that shall remain unnamed.

day tho

On 22/03/2017 at 6:03 AM, -MRibz- said:

Its refreshing to see a company care about the hackers. Ban these pathetic duckers.

I agree :)

I played The Division for several months and the game was just crawling with hackers left and right.  Teleporting, shooting through walls, aimbots, damage stacking, etc. and Ubishit did nothing about it.  This was a fully released game by a publicly traded company worth billions.  I have not noticed anything blatantly obvious in EFT as far as hacks go but goddamn these Devs are on their game with the bans anyways!  Bans for all the low-life cheats :P

On 3/21/2017 at 1:14 PM, MadMcardle said:

Good work on exercising that ban hammer! Why they would want to waste their money cheating I will never understand.

the hacking community is a multi-billion dollar industry. you'll get fools who'll not only pay for the EoD package, but would also have no qualms about dropping 50-100$ on a hack for the game. its only money.

between the hackers, and the autistic streamers loaded up on free gear, i haven't played since early the beginning of this patch. I hope with the NDA lift, eventually either streamers will be forced to use their own accounts, or provided with basic accounts that only include what a normal player starts with. nothing worse than going into several matches during the few hours I can play to stumble into a wave with a streamer or two fully kitted out.

my interest is to see the actual numbers/stats (just generic stuff at least, like "this wave we banned 100 people") to make it more believable that they actually DID something, and aren't just saying they banned people for the sake of trying to keep the community happy.

y well done - cheating destroys games - I hope you bann all mod users instandly without any chances to come back - but it is also nessaray that every player has to verify his account with his real name and personalities - Only in this way you can make that game save

Edited by fraMe0ziD
forgot something to write