Blackb1rd

Preparations for the next update release

112 posts in this topic

Fantastic news!  Can't wait to see the new maps, scav mode, guns and refinements!

Is there a segment of the bugs they fixed somewhere else? There's still a lot of issues i'm curious if they fixed IE.

-walking in certain directions when items are picked up (sometimes able to stop)

-freezing in place and being able to melee your own body (have to quit or die in raid)

-reload animation glitch when you haven't searched a bag or vest (hope you get out)

-door glitch if you try to quickly to open it will freeze frame your arms making you unable to fire weapons for the rest of the raid

-FPS and or frame Lag on customs (GTX970 user)

-animation glitch when taking off certain attachments on guns during raids 

-grenades having cone directions and massive blast radius and are not effected by walls (that's right spaghetti nades)

-bug when searching, if it gets glitched you cant drop or and or move items in your inventory after searching or leaving the loot UI 

I'm excited for the patch and you guys are amazing but I want to know if the bugs i sent in are actually being fixed because i know these issues are common among the community and had all our raids ruined by it at some point :) 

Hope that update don't bring performance issues with it

I really cant understand this shouldent it be better to fix the main game so it goes to beta and so on?

I bought this game in januari 2016 I think, and still waiting.....

But now i will buy booth "PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS" and "Battalion 1944" and I will probely play them before EFT.

I'am tierd of waiting, so I give up on EFT. 

This game brings back the "I just poo my pants" feeling that most games can't. Much love to the devs that work hard and alpha testers that participate. 

Posted (edited)

My question has already been answered.

Edited by pvpro5pvpro5

I really hope this will include a few performance updates. I'm running a 5820K @ 4.8 and a RX480 8Gb OC and 16Gb Ram and can barely maintain 60fps @ all LOW in Factory map. As soon I get outside like Woods or Customs, it massively drops as low as 12 to 50fps with lag and stutter. 

Nevertheless, looking forward seeing the features being implemented into the core game.

Thanks,

SR

On 3/17/2017 at 11:14 AM, DaWu77 said:

Here a first screenshot of the new gang scavs

qnxmmXI.jpg

Too pro for me..

Sounds like a nice incoming patch, very excited to be in just in time for it! :)

11 hours ago, Silent_Russian said:

I really hope this will include a few performance updates. I'm running a 5820K @ 4.8 and a RX480 8Gb OC and 16Gb Ram and can barely maintain 60fps @ all LOW in Factory map. As soon I get outside like Woods or Customs, it massively drops as low as 12 to 50fps with lag and stutter. 

Nevertheless, looking forward seeing the features being implemented into the core game.

Thanks,

SR

I upgraded from a gtx 780, and seeing as how an rx480 is ~ a 1060 with higher vram, I was in the same boat as you, though I was getting about 24 fps on customs and that was with eight gigs of system ram. 

That's pretty disappointing though that amds latest performs that poorly. 

When is the closed beta coming? I heard somewhere the game first should release on spring 2016 and then at the end of the december. This waiting is making me angry little by little...

vor 1 Minute schrieb Akkidental:

When is the closed beta coming? I heard somewhere the game first should release on spring 2016 and then at the end of the december. This waiting is making me angry little by little...

begin of summer my friend... end of summer will be open beta and end of year they plan to release the game mate

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, finalshadow said:

Will this update be delivered with a wipe as well? I hope it does.

Is this joke? Do you read patch note? 

We have good forums and search but always find somebody who ask that same question... :benoway:

Edited by PipariVaras

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, PipariVaras said:

Is this joke? Do you read patch note? 

We have good forums and search but always find somebody who ask that same question... :benoway:

And yes there is wipe. Like every patch what we get in alpha.

Edited by PipariVaras

8 hours ago, Sininesmurf said:

wow awesome guys . keep up good work. cant wait sks, maps  and new scav mode . 

Maps are under work in progress. We do not know if there will be maps in this patch (probably not) before the patchnotes hit. 

On 2017. 03. 22. at 4:20 PM, Akkidental said:

As I see it, they will keep it in alpha as long as they can`t fix the netcode problems, which is really tricky, almost impossible if u don`t have the proper skills, couse every optimalization mistake they made during development will have a mark on the netcode. Most indie projects die here.

And ofc it`s a lot more efficent to keep it in alpha, couse they don`t have to pay extra for stronger and more servers. 

I assume we will see this game in beta when they implemented everything they want and it`s ready to hit the market with good reviews. Probably end of this year, I wouldn`t think any sooner given the previous promises and deadlines.

The true question here, when will it be released?:)  I personally looking forward to that date, I hope I`ll still be interested in a good survival shooter. Most people`s taste changes every 3years as you know.

On 3/19/2017 at 10:19 AM, Beetlerope said:

I'm soo nervous I really would love to buy this game but it's pretty pricey

It's worth it :schappy:
TAW_LemonK