Smudge

How likely am i to get into alpha if u buy the prepare for escape edition?

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys, kinda new to all this, if i was to buy the prepare for escape edition, are there still slots to get into the alpha or was it just 75% of people getting in at the start of the alpha

Many thanks

Well from what I understand, each major update (generally,) they add a new "wave" of testers. I'm not sure how it's selected, but more $$$ = better chance.

Alternatively, you could buy Edge of Darkness edition, and get access as soon as your payment is received. (or, like my buddy, get the $75 package, and upgrade if you don't get in on the next wave.)

As much as i know you can't anymore now we have to wait untill beta test wich a lot of people are waiting for...

46 minutes ago, NickJamesActual said:

Well from what I understand, each major update (generally,) they add a new "wave" of testers. I'm not sure how it's selected, but more $$$ = better chance.

Alternatively, you could buy Edge of Darkness edition, and get access as soon as your payment is received. (or, like my buddy, get the $75 package, and upgrade if you don't get in on the next wave.)

It does not work that way. You get instance chance of being selected in. It's not a wave system. We only added more for starting of extended alpha.

11 minutes ago, Kiarlv said:

As much as i know you can't anymore now we have to wait untill beta test wich a lot of people are waiting for...

No, you still get a chance to be selected in and if you are not selected, you would have to wait for beta.

51 minutes ago, Smudge said:

Hey guys, kinda new to all this, if i was to buy the prepare for escape edition, are there still slots to get into the alpha or was it just 75% of people getting in at the start of the alpha

Many thanks

There is still a chance of 75% to be selected in meaning 25% chance not to be selected in. Read the full details on the link below:

2 minutes ago, Smudge said:

so you can upgrade packages?

Yes. You can try one package and go to the next one giving you a whole new chance depending on the package. BUT you do pay a bit more while doing so because even though you pay the difference between them, there is a slight addition of VAT and payment methods fee on each upgrade since its a different pack, minus the amount you had already.

Just now, Natalino said:

Yes. You can try one package and go to the next one giving you a whole new chance depending on the package. BUT you do pay a bit more while doing so because even though you pay the difference between them, there is a slight addition of VAT and payment methods fee on each upgrade since its a different pack, minus the amount you had already.

ok, good to know! Thanks for showing your presence in this post, it fills me with confidence to see such active devs :D

2 minutes ago, Smudge said:

ok, good to know! Thanks for showing your presence in this post, it fills me with confidence to see such active devs :D

My pleasure. :) 

oh, btw can i upgrade to the limited edition pack if i, say buy the prepare for escape edition?

Natalino is there chanse of you knowing when Closed beta will come out ? Just i heard some time ago that it would be released in first quarter of 2017.