Smudge

How likely am i to get into alpha if u buy the prepare for escape edition?

13 posts in this topic

Hey guys, kinda new to all this, if i was to buy the prepare for escape edition, are there still slots to get into the alpha or was it just 75% of people getting in at the start of the alpha

Many thanks

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well from what I understand, each major update (generally,) they add a new "wave" of testers. I'm not sure how it's selected, but more $$$ = better chance.

Alternatively, you could buy Edge of Darkness edition, and get access as soon as your payment is received. (or, like my buddy, get the $75 package, and upgrade if you don't get in on the next wave.)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As much as i know you can't anymore now we have to wait untill beta test wich a lot of people are waiting for...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, NickJamesActual said:

Well from what I understand, each major update (generally,) they add a new "wave" of testers. I'm not sure how it's selected, but more $$$ = better chance.

Alternatively, you could buy Edge of Darkness edition, and get access as soon as your payment is received. (or, like my buddy, get the $75 package, and upgrade if you don't get in on the next wave.)

 
 

It does not work that way. You get instance chance of being selected in. It's not a wave system. We only added more for starting of extended alpha.

11 minutes ago, Kiarlv said:

As much as i know you can't anymore now we have to wait untill beta test wich a lot of people are waiting for...

No, you still get a chance to be selected in and if you are not selected, you would have to wait for beta.

51 minutes ago, Smudge said:

Hey guys, kinda new to all this, if i was to buy the prepare for escape edition, are there still slots to get into the alpha or was it just 75% of people getting in at the start of the alpha

Many thanks

 
 

There is still a chance of 75% to be selected in meaning 25% chance not to be selected in. Read the full details on the link below:

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Smudge said:

so you can upgrade packages?

Yes. You can try one package and go to the next one giving you a whole new chance depending on the package. BUT you do pay a bit more while doing so because even though you pay the difference between them, there is a slight addition of VAT and payment methods fee on each upgrade since its a different pack, minus the amount you had already.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Natalino said:

Yes. You can try one package and go to the next one giving you a whole new chance depending on the package. BUT you do pay a bit more while doing so because even though you pay the difference between them, there is a slight addition of VAT and payment methods fee on each upgrade since its a different pack, minus the amount you had already.

ok, good to know! Thanks for showing your presence in this post, it fills me with confidence to see such active devs :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Smudge said:

ok, good to know! Thanks for showing your presence in this post, it fills me with confidence to see such active devs :D

My pleasure. :) 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh, btw can i upgrade to the limited edition pack if i, say buy the prepare for escape edition?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Natalino is there chanse of you knowing when Closed beta will come out ? Just i heard some time ago that it would be released in first quarter of 2017.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/18/2017 at 4:28 PM, Smudge said:

oh, btw can i upgrade to the limited edition pack if i, say buy the prepare for escape edition?

Of course you can

 

On 3/19/2017 at 6:27 AM, Kiarlv said:

Natalino is there chanse of you knowing when Closed beta will come out ? Just i heard some time ago that it would be released in first quarter of 2017.

Only date is they are trying for summer

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dont get it. how the upgrade works. i bought last month left behind and today upgrade to prepare for escape. and in game i still have the same stuff and nothing has changed. Greatly increased size of stash is still (10x30) not (10x40).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, BUFUXD said:

i dont get it. how the upgrade works. i bought last month left behind and today upgrade to prepare for escape. and in game i still have the same stuff and nothing has changed. Greatly increased size of stash is still (10x30) not (10x40).

You've to reset account or wait for Monday for the changes to take effect.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now