Blackb1rd

Restriction on game materials publication will be lifted on March, 24

55 posts in this topic

We are glad to inform that restriction on publication of materials from Escape from Tarkov Alpha will be removed in a few days - on March, 24! Soon, all Alpha players will be able to freely publish online the screenshots, videos and other materials showcasing the project, as well as stream the gameplay.

ydSuMfMwXtk.jpg

Don't forget everyone! 

The NDA applies to anything with a watermark. So this is a global removal of the visible watermark.
What do this mean? If you have screenshots//videos/etc with your watermark, that is STILL under the NDA and can not be shared.
Everything after when the watermark is removed is not under the NDA, and feel free to stream/record/etc.

Tl;DR

If there is a watermark, the NDA is in effect and it cannot be uploaded.

If there is NO watermark, the NDA has been lifted and you are free to stream/youtube/whatever.

Great news! I assume that this will bundle itself with the new patch and SCAV mode being implemented? :D

nice. havnt put up any vids to my youtube channel in a while. EFT will be a welcome addition

48 минут назад, Cravez сказал:

Great news! I assume that this will bundle itself with the new patch and SCAV mode being implemented? :D

The patch will be released after the removal of the NDA, but not simultaneously with it.

Great news, 

Not a content creator myself but cant wait to see more being put out to showcase this awesome game. My the Hype train never stop rolling! 

1 hour ago, Blackb1rd said:

The patch will be released after the removal of the NDA, but not simultaneously with it.

Thanks @Blackb1rd, looking forward to trying out the new patch when it drops :)

5 hours ago, ArmaSwiss said:

Don't forget everyone! 

The NDA applies to anything with a watermark. So this is a global removal of the visible watermark.
What do this mean? If you have screenshots//videos/etc with your watermark, that is STILL under the NDA and can not be shared.
Everything after when the watermark is removed is not under the NDA, and feel free to stream/record/etc.

Tl;DR

If it has a Watermark on it: DON'T POST IT.

Cheers for clarification, I was wondering about that :) 

I dont care for the NDA but the watermark is annoying and I am glad it will be gone soon

Ooo yeee boii that watermark popping around was annoying, good it gets removed :D

any info about PC config, to run video quality like on this picture?

Thank you!!! i want take more italian people see this FANTASTIC GAME!!!! 

Great idea. Make it available to the public media just when the game is at its lowest with all the server desync issues and cheaters.

Hell ya!!! I'm so excited... (Insert hype train meme here!) Woohoooooo

can't wait to record all the crazy action that happens in the game and share it with the rest of the world  that loves a game EXACTLY LIKE THIS! :D

cant wait to record all this action that happens in the game! and share it with the rest of the world! That loves a hardcore game like this! huehue

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Blackb1rd:

Meh ... i am so hyped. :D But keep up the good progress @Devs. 

Posted (edited)

If the NDA is going to be lifted , oh god.We are closer to the beta then we ever thought !:D

Edited by Saudi

Awesome!!! Thanks for the clarity of this matter.

6 minutes ago, Saudi said:

If the NDA is going to be lifted , oh god.We are closer to the beta then we ever thought !:D

I hope so. So much content to look forward too!

This is great news and I cannot wait to start streaming and making content! A few quick fire questions though if that's cool?

1. Will there be an announcement when we are good to go, due to time zones I am from the UK you see.
  2. With regards to the watermark, I am guessing this is the EFT logo? Are we allowed to use the logo in streams? I usually have the game I am streaming under my avatar as shown below

DayZLogo.png.6d8ba76e059b7f8d4ab6fb6d11607841.png

3. What is the game file size? Want to make sure I have enough space on SSD so I am ready to go.

Thanks, really looking forward to getting stuck in here!

Mad