Blackb1rd

USEC: Surveillance Diary

Dear friends! Today we're starting a new cycle of story-related news pieces dedicated to the USEC private military company. Please keep in mind that every detail may have an important meaning - you will meet many objects and characters in Escape from Tarkov. So, welcome part one of the Surveillance Diary!

BARGE

02.06. Our agents spotted the movement of the small convoy of three vehicles, which included two KAMAZ and a Toyota SUV in the vicinity of the Settlement. The convoy was moving at nighttime (about 4 a.m.), with the parking lights only. License plates unreadable. Headed to the coast.

04.06. According to further instructions, a convoy route endpoint was determined. The area is sparsely populated, occasionally visited by local fishermen. An old partially beached abandoned barge was discovered at the spot. Observable traces of transport movement and recent activities, but no other presence at the moment.

05.06. Reporting on the results of 24-hour surveillance:

• At 9:10 a.m., a low noise generator started operating within the barge, in ten minutes some works using drilling tools have started inside the hull of the barge, and went on for the next half an hour . When works in the hull ceased, an antenna appeared above it, protracting by no more than half a meter, and then moved back in.
  • From then on, the frequency of generator operation was fifteen to twenty minutes every five or six hours.
  • At 12:25, a black Toyota SUV with unreadable license plates arrived. As soon as the car pulled up to the barge, a person with a black folder in his hand emerged from the front passenger seat. The vehicle went back immediately. Another man appeared at the barge board, extended the gangway, then both went inside.
  • At 12:30 antenna was raised again, this time for about three to four meters. The radio scanner detected the transfer of an encrypted signal. The transfer went on for twenty minutes, then the antenna retracted. Ten minutes later the SUV came back and picked up the passenger.
  • In the following hours of observation three more episodes of radio operation were detected, twenty minutes each. No movement of transport or people was spotted anymore.

External Surveillance ENG.png

• Upvote 11

1 hour ago, mart1n1 said:

Nice, can't wait for single player story mode. :)

There is no single player mode in EFT. It is a story driven game but not in single player. :) 

Just now, Natalino said:

There is no single player mode in EFT. It is a story driven game but not in single player. :) 

Really??? I thought it would be a game where you try to escape from tarkov, moving from location to location. :)

1 minute ago, mart1n1 said:

Really??? I thought it would be a game where you try to escape from tarkov, moving from location to location. :)

Yes like I said above as well but not ''Single Player''

Escape from Tarkov is a hardcore and realistic online first-person action RPG/Simulator with MMO features and story-driven walkthrough.

P.S: If you mean single player by playing solo, then that is possible but there is no way you can go around alone without other players being around. Meaning no offline mode progression through the game. I recommend reading here so that we do not go off-topic on this thread: http://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/forum/42-frequently-asked-questions/

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mart1n1 said:

Bruh.....*facepalm*

Very good, i know they used a battery also with the antenna ...it is possible to buy this at Fence :)