Blackb1rd

Details on the NDA lift on March 24, 2017

The NDA restriction on publication of Escape from Tarkov Alpha materials will be lifted between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. Moscow time. As soon as we finish all the technical works required to support it, we shall announce the restriction abolition with a separate news piece.

Before that, the NDA remains in effect!

vhNc9LJJ0_U.jpg

• Upvote 14

As mentioned before all previous recordings with watermarks are not to be published. If it has a watermark, it is still under NDA.

You can only start recording and publishing after NDA has been lifted and the watermark has been removed.

• Upvote 3

Is there any particular reason why a Bunch of people already have there NDA lifted?
My channel has been anxiously waiting for the NDA lift so I can show them this game, and yet suddenly a whole Bunch of people already have it lifted 2 days Prior to the official day... it's just insulting for the rest of us.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Acesfury said:

Is there any particular reason why a Bunch of people already have there NDA lifted?
My channel has been anxiously waiting for the NDA lift so I can show them this game, and yet suddenly a whole Bunch of people already have it lifted 2 days Prior to the official day... it's just insulting for the rest of us.

They have either probably had the NDA lifted for a long time, just not streamed as much, or they are an official "partner" of BSG. Like the Emissaries.

nope, neither. Many of them had an NDA lifted copy "Gifted" to them last night which is incredibly unfair for those of us that are waiting patiently.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Acesfury said:

nope, neither. Many of them had an NDA lifted copy "Gifted" to them last night which is incredibly unfair for those of us that are waiting patiently.

Who are these individuals you are speaking of?  Can you give us more details. You can private message me if you wish 

Hello,
Is there a chance that a banished account will one day be debanned? 
Thank's 

Sorry for my bad english. 

Только что, iotah сказал:

Hello,
Is there a chance that a banished account will one day be debanned? 
Thank's 

Sorry for my bad english. 

Yes, this will happen when the game goes to the closed beta test stage.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Natalino said:

Who are these individuals you are speaking of?  Can you give us more details. You can private message me if you wish 

i can def confirm some people have been lifted today who didtn have it yesterday 100% so his not lying and i find it silly to lift NDA for some semi big streamer the day before its lifted  for all  and not 2-3 months ago like that rest  of the big streamers got 

1 hour ago, Blackb1rd said:

Thank's ^^ 

Will there be a patch/hotfix with it? Will I have to run it through the launcher for the changes to be applied?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Acesfury said:

I feel for you dude, perfect streamer to showcase this game, I have seen a lot of streamers who have received their free copy in the last 24hrs streaming without a watermark. Still NDA lift tomorrow for all, i'll come say hi when you stream. 

2 hours ago, Blackb1rd said:

Why would you unban cheaters? They will cheat again sooner or later. :( but i might get the reason why you would unban them. :)   Ignore me im dumb :)

Edited by Scott_FR

2 minutes ago, Scott_FR said:

Why would you unban cheaters? They will cheat again sooner or later. :( but i might get the reason why you would unban them. :)

Not for cheating only bans for NDA breaches will be lifted on CBT.

1 minute ago, Orbixal said:

Not for cheating only bans for NDA breaches.

oh yea, just woke up sorry, re read it :D  and he dosnt specify cheaters :D my bad. 

Edited by Scott_FR

vor 43 Minuten schrieb FlyingTurtle:

Will there be a patch/hotfix with it? Will I have to run it through the launcher for the changes to be applied?

That's something I'd like to know, too. Any list of hotfixes or so?

3 hours ago, IronHelix said:

So excited to finally be able to publish this game.

Ubisoft?  Is that you?

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Natalino said:

As mentioned before all previous recordings with watermarks are not to be published. If it has a watermark, it is still under NDA.

You can only start recording and publishing after NDA has been lifted and the watermark has been removed

Thats cool and stuff but will the SCAV patch be on at this time aswell ?

6 minutes ago, cRYZ said:

Thats cool and stuff but will the SCAV patch be on at this time aswell ?

Not at the same time as mentioned before as well on here:

3 hours ago, Natalino said:

Not at the same time as mentioned before as well on here:

How much later can we expect any game update?  We talking same day or a few days after?

Edited by Dazedspy