Blackb1rd

Details on the NDA lift on March 24, 2017

6 minutes ago, Dazedspy said:

How much later can we expect any game update?  We talking same day or a few days after?

It will be announced. It is development and as soon as it is ready to go we will announce it. Trust me, we have no reason to hold it back from telling you when it will be out.

no big deal about lifting the nda personally. most of what is in trakov now has been streamed already. not much new.

But very keen to test out the new scav mode. that will be epic.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Godroza said:

Would the NDA Lift be permanent after tomorrow?

Correct. Wait for email before churning out content. 

Edited by Enchalada
Additional info.

I had posted a video onto youtube, not knowing about NDA and people were telling me to take it down so I proceeded with that action. I later realized that I had been banned for NDA violation which I totally deserved, but when I saw this, I came to wonder, will bans be lifted when the NDA has been.

The day is almost upon us! Soon we shall show the world all different types of play styles. Fast paced runners to slow creepers. Guns-a-blazin' to hatchet wielding. Low supplied stash to Scrooge McDuck status.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, djdevildog said:

I had posted a video onto youtube, not knowing about NDA and people were telling me to take it down so I proceeded with that action. I later realized that I had been banned for NDA violation which I totally deserved, but when I saw this, I came to wonder, will bans be lifted when the NDA has been.

I don't believe so, but it's a good question. Maybe one of the Moderators could give an answer. I think they would of said something on the matter. 

6 minutes ago, Enchalada said:

I don't believe so, but it's a good question. Maybe one of the Moderators could give an answer. I think they would of said something on the matter. 

This was answered a little earlier in the topic bud, when we hit beta :) 

46 minutes ago, djdevildog said:

The bans given for breaking the NDA is from the Alpha portion of the game. So it will be lifted when the game reaches beta status, announced to be this summer.