Blackb1rd

Restriction on game materials publication lifted!

The restriction on publication of materials from Escape from Tarkov Alpha is now removed for all players! Starting today, the players are free to publish online the screenshots, videos and other materials showcasing the project, as well as stream the gameplay.

"We have refrained from recalling the NDA conditions of Escape from Tarkov for quite a while. It was done to meet the high expectations of our players and show the project as it was meant to be shown. We’re happy to know that since today hundreds of streamers around the world will be able to feature Escape from Tarkov to their audience. Soon to come – closed and open Beta which will feature even more new functionality, additional locations, many more weapons and whole package of other new ", - commented Nikita Buyanov, the Battlestate Games studio head.

_st18FC2YHc.jpg

• Upvote 16

Sweet. Are the pre-nda lift content ( content with watermark ) allowed to be published?

I have some :) Sweet bugs captured that are more funny than gamebreaking. 

vor 1 Minute schrieb sYs:

Sweet. Are the pre-nda lift content ( content with watermark ) allowed to be published?

Everything with watermark is not intended to be published!

Edited by erazzzer

1 hour ago, Blackb1rd said:

Soon to come – closed and open Beta

nice!

can you comment on whether new server locations are planned for when beta arrives?

south america, australia, asia?

1 hour ago, sYs said:

No they stated this earlier anything with a watermark is considered nda still and will result in the ban

That's good to know. Xe there we o.

featured_channel.png.6930c25d33b5d589e26a1ca031a9c206.png58d4197e2c899_XeArt_000000.thumb.jpeg.399877454aa76dc2a8f19e1ffe0ca7cd.jpeg

25 minutes ago, necuja said:

No they stated this earlier anything with a watermark is considered nda still and will result in the ban

eh :( Farewell good memories. Farewell flying guns. Farewell flying and becoming a door. I Will miss you and never be able to share You.

Bright future ahead and new memories to forge in Tarkov. 

9 minutes ago, DaddyGotMeThis1 said:

so will this be included in the upcoming patch or is there a hotfix that I should download that removes the watermark?

Just log into the game that's it everything is server side 

• Upvote 1

well, im not a streamer and i dont really like streamers so yeah...i would have keep the nda still going until open beta. but im not bsg, im a simple farmer.

22 minutes ago, necuja said:

Just log into the game that's it everything is server side 

yeah just logged on, its refreshing. just did a factory raid killed 5 people and gtfo cause my shotty was in a reloading glitch :,( couldnt loot but was glad to have escaped 

add me on steam if u wanna play: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Lostinkekistan/

2 minutes ago, Beginner314 said:

Is there a client-update or will the watermark be removed on the server side?

It's server side, I just logged on. 

• Upvote 1

This is lit! Ill be streaming on twitch all day. If you see "Unlit Dungeon" stop by and says hello!

I just got my key yesterday, so bear with me. (No pun intended)

Whats about future plans and patch notes that posted in the alpha forums? Can I absolutely free speak about the project?

10 minutes ago, Morphy2k said:

Whats about future plans and patch notes that posted in the alpha forums? Can I absolutely free speak about the project?

Yes you can.

• Upvote 1