Blackb1rd

Scavs Gameplay video

15 hours ago, OneStep said:

It is a fact.
Eighter you have bad eyes or a 30hz monitor. (try checking if you have it set to 1080p60.)

It is pretty easy to spot a 30fps video that has been rendered and uploaded as an 60fps video.
This gameplay of EFT shows true 60 fps.

If the video was heavily modified to look like actual 60 you'd notice it by some sort of motion blur or acceleration.

And yes, they might be playing under certain conditions with a lot of background stuff disabled - it does not change the fact that their version runs better and that I want it to be the same for us.

Oh i want the same :D
Nothing ist better than just smooth gameplay.

Im just saying that a video can show you everything. Anyway, you dont agree with me but that is okay ^^

• Upvote 1

Not looking forward to that equipment wipe.  Finally got some NVG's and an AK tricked out just right...

I just tried the scav mode and I love it, its nice and refreshing and the 1 hour cool down aint that bad.

Keep it up devs!

Played a few rounds with some of my partners and some solo. Pretty fun and care free with it. But this was a round that was pretty legit!

Thanks guys, hope it was as intense to watch as it was to do it! 

Not loving how people playing as scavs are killing me right off the bat.  Are there any punitive measures being planned to keep people from playing as murder-happy assholes?

• Upvote 1

On 4/9/2017 at 11:13 AM, Dazedspy said:

Not loving how people playing as scavs are killing me right off the bat.  Are there any punitive measures being planned to keep people from playing as murder-happy assholes?

Umm, is that not the entire point of SCAVs? O.o

- Valheru

On 12/04/2017 at 2:47 AM, Valheru_84 said:

Umm, is that not the entire point of SCAVs? O.o

- Valheru

Killing players outright yes.  Getting killed in the first ten seconds of a raid by someone who spawned in with you?  I think not.  I meant punitive like bad karma, or other ai scavs shooting at the person in question.

So, for the third time in a row, got killed by a fellow scav player less than five seconds into the match.  Last one was two seconds.  Not sure what to do here, can't play as scav on woods since I spawn in such close proximity to other players.