Blackb1rd

USEC: Surveillance Diary - a vessel with equipment

We continue to publish news stories about a private military company USEC.

A VESSEL WITH EQUIPMENT

Today at 3:35 the Tempo vessel, arriving from Oslo, has moored at the Pier 7 belonging to Mortorg JSC. No movement to the shore or from the shore has been detected, with exception of the Pier 7 being immediately manned by three members of the Tiger PSC owned by Korban as soon as the vessel has entered the port water zone. The guards try to stay out of sight, but, nevertheless, do not let anybody close to the pier. I suppose it is THAT ship.

At 23:45 the port area owned by Mortorg  JSC was shut off. At 1:20 commenced the unloading of Tempo - seventeen 20-feet containers have been moved to the warehouse belonging to Container Terminal No.5 JSC.

At 5:30 a convoy of six trucks owned by the Monolit Group company approached the Container Terminal No.5 JSC territory checkpoint, and after a brief inspection, the convoy entered the premises. Subsequently, in the time interval from 6:00 to 13:30, the trucks have been leaving the area and coming back one by one. Total of twenty one vehicle. Tracing their further route was not possible, as Tiger PSC employees have shut off the traffic on the port territory exit lane.

External Surveillance ENG.png

• Upvote 9

7 minutes ago, pizzadudecook said:

57901568.jpg

So hard... (that's what she said)

Edited by smokatoke

vor 24 Minuten schrieb StrikerJG1:

I like that : a game with a lore :)

hahahaha 

vor 32 Minuten schrieb smokatoke:

Hoping for a patch... another story. Sigh

HAHAHHAHAAHH

Zitat

How about compare this game to the Souls Series? - i asked that question myself!

Imagine u Play a Usec and Kill a Player, pick up his gear and then u can examine it AGAIN in the menu later and u read something about the story that gun and gear goes trough-

"The Way he walked with this M4A1 was scorned with bloodstains and scars from the battles he fought! 
When this Assaultrifle could speak it would say they treated it well" -

M4A1 Basemodelnumber :#125263676-121

previous owners:                #4        

Edited by madtrax

1 hour ago, madtrax said:

hahahaha 

HAHAHHAHAAHH

Imagine u Play a Usec and Kill a Player, pick up his gear and then u can examine it AGAIN in the menu later and u read something about the story that gun and gear goes trough-

"The Way he walked with this M4A1 was scorned with bloodstains and scars from the battles he fought! 
When this Assaultrifle could speak it would say they treated it well" -

M4A1 Basemodelnumber :#125263676-121

previous owners:                #4        

Cool idea

• Upvote 1

i love escape from takov thats all i want to say, and i love the weapon sounds this are the best weapon sounds ever made ! so powerfull so real.