Blackb1rd

The EfT soundtrack: Geneburn - Dark Horizon

Hello Escapers! As you may know, we have reached a major milestone in the Development of Escape From Tarkov, unveiling the much-awaited Scav Mode to the Closed Alpha Test. This marks the implementation of a core gameplay mechanic long planned, and we look forward to hearing your feedback and bug reports in regards to this new game mode.

In honor of this milestone, we would like to wish you our deepest thanks to our supporters, players and the community. We would like to share this moment with you, and offer for your pleasure, the latest track for the Escape From Tarkov soundtrack, Dark Horizon by Geneburn. You may recognize this track from our latest gameplay trailer showcasing the new Scav Mode!

So, in thanks and to celebrate this major update to Escape From Tarkov, we offer you the chance to download this latest track to enjoy!

Download Geneburn - Dark Horizon, mp3, 9.7 Mb

yQzqghk_q8Q.jpg

• Hot 1
  • Upvote 16

Congrats. SCAV mode is awesome. Even since august, when there was no PVP, I was addicted to the game. You guys can be pround of this.

GG 

Edited by imadey0ureadthis

Scav mode is a nice implementation, sadly most players play as scav wrongly and KOS, scav spawn in bigger maps has to be fixed asap, let's see what's up in the future....

1 hour ago, Joram_The_Rebel said:

Scav mode is a nice implementation, sadly most players play as scav wrongly and KOS, scav spawn in bigger maps has to be fixed asap, let's see what's up in the future....

not sure how many times people need to be told, scav's are supposed to kill other scav's if they see fit, FYI

22 minutes ago, Notourius said:

not sure how many times people need to be told, scav's are supposed to kill other scav's if they see fit, FYI

what the point being scav killing other scavs? tell me please because i have another opinion about... second i would prefer a fix about the horrible desync still happening a lot in custom and woods.... rather than a scav mode that is most likely a deathmatch.... 

Edited by Joram_The_Rebel

what the point being scav killing other scavs?

to avoid getting killed by them.

what the point being scav killing other scavs?

For their loot. If I see a scav with a fort armor and an AK, you can be sure I'll murder the bastard and make a sprint to the exit.

2 hours ago, Joram_The_Rebel said:

what the point being scav killing other scavs? tell me please because i have another opinion about... second i would prefer a fix about the horrible desync still happening a lot in custom and woods.... rather than a scav mode that is most likely a deathmatch.... 

others have answered for me, so ill leave it at that.

nice soundtrack thank you for the download link!

we have to thank you for the awesome Development of Escape From Tarkov!

i really love all about EFT  finaly there is a game with its own style and Music!