Europoor

map
EFT players worldwide

183 posts in this topic

I started this little thing in zeemaps. You can tag in your location, so we can make a picture about where people are playing from :)https://zeemaps.com/map?group=1875855&add=1# 7

All you have to do is move your mouse over additions, then select add marker - simple

Somebody could also bring it to the Russian side of the forum khm @TheSnikers :D At people will calm down a bit, find something other to do :P 

Oh. I'll do it during the day. It is 00:37 atm in Moscow, and I feel rly tired, so pls wait for it or ask someone else, if you want it right now. Me iz a human too =\

Edited by TheSnikers

Haha i doubt that i will see someone that lives on the same island as me. I live on a small island in the baltic sea :D

Sorry, but I will bump this thread a few times... I would suggest a forum using possibility, to turn off notifications for a thread. Until that you will see this as a thing which gets new replies, so it keeps getting viewed.

14 hours ago, Kabbz said:

Haha i doubt that i will see someone that lives on the same island as me. I live on a small island in the baltic sea :D

Not from there, but been there. Got a flight from Visby to Stockholm when i worked in oil and gas. Nice place. ^_^

Am I the only one playin from Wales then?

40 minutes ago, GoD1989 said:

Not from there, but been there. Got a flight from Visby to Stockholm when i worked in oil and gas. Nice place. ^_^

Am I the only one playin from Wales then?

Oh nice! It's a lovely place during the summer but during the winter it's really windy and super cold due to the fact that it got the baltic sea surronding it :D 

On 2/24/2016 at 3:50 PM, Europoor said:

I started this little thing in zeemaps. You can tag in your location, so we can make a picture about where people are playing from :)https://zeemaps.com/map?group=1875855&add=1# 7

All you have to do is move your mouse over additions, then select add marker - simple

Somebody could also bring it to the Russian side of the forum khm @TheSnikers :D At people will calm down a bit, find something other to do :P 

Good Idea mate :) .

Put my name in there yesterday, damn, only like 4 of us in the US, maybe depending on how many people play in the US and Canada we might be able to switch to a European server.

1 minute ago, dobrien11497 said:

Put my name in there yesterday, damn, only like 4 of us in the US, maybe depending on how many people play in the US and Canada we might be able to switch to a European server.

I guess the 5 of us on that map will become real close then eh?

23 hours ago, Crasher said:

Good Idea. Not much player from Canada and USA so far =(

That's not true, I've seen quite a few posts from people saying how they're from 'Murica and how they wanted to be USEC. Didn't see any of their usernames on the map. Not as active on the forums probably.

Edited by eltdrgntmr

On 24/2/2016 at 10:50 PM, Europoor said:

[...]

Good idea mate ! Done for me.

9 hours ago, eltdrgntmr said:

That's not true, I've seen quite a few posts from people saying how they're from 'Murica and how they wanted to be USEC. Didn't see any of their usernames on the map. Not as active on the forums probably.

I wish you're right and that I'm wrong! Like all of You I wish this game will be very popular and have full server at anytime of the day and for a long period of time. Since this game is dev in Russia my worries are that not much around (NA) has yet been talking much about this game. Maybe it's not right to give this example but go see ho much people follow this game on facebook, there not much people so far. I wish that in future there will be a good advertising campaign on Web and Tv to attract people on a large scale.

28 minutes ago, .Motorola. said:

Wtf, this is some CIA poo right there.

Poo, really?? oh my.... what you have done.

lol

Edited by StillMindz