Blackb1rd

The new USEC art

We would like to bring to your attention, a new artwork of private military company, USEC, from Escape from Tarkov!

The most active forces in the Norvinsk region are two private military companies, hired by the sides of the initial conflict. USEC, employed by the notorious Terra Group international corporation, vigorously engages in armed clashes, hindering the investigation of Terra Group activities, carried on by local authorities. Moreover, according to intelligence agencies, USEC provides armed cover to illegal work and research of the foreign companies.

Below you can download the desktop wallpapers in various resolutions. USEC forever!

1530x2200

escape_from_tarkov_usecpromo_web.jpg

1600x1200

escape_from_tarkov_wallpaper_1600.jpg

1920x1080

escape_from_tarkov_wallpaper_1920.jpg

2560x1440

abCdpPprko8.jpg

escape_from_tarkov_wallpaper_2560.jpg

• Upvote 12

Looks pretty good. Can´t wait to see some ingame screens of the citymaps like streets of tarkov. *cough* some screens pls :D *cough* The HYPETRAIN needs new fuel ^^

Edited by Bambiswald

40 minutes ago, Gequon said:

These are pipes i think

I think it's just part of concrete reinforcement or metal contruction bars that have bend because of an explosion.

Here is a picture of I think building 3 after the terrorist attack on the World Trade Center. You can clearly see those beams stick out, so no aliens ^^ 

pdrm1932.jpg

Edited by Heatlock

USEC forever! Is this hinting at that we will get a glorious USEC trader where we can buy our glorious m4, mpx, etc for a price that doesnt break the bank?

19 hours ago, Blackb1rd said:

We would like to bring to your attention, a new artwork of private military company, USEC, from Escape from Tarkov!

The most active forces in the Norvinsk region are two private military companies, hired by the sides of the initial conflict. USEC, employed by the notorious Terra Group international corporation, vigorously engages in armed clashes, hindering the investigation of Terra Group activities, carried on by local authorities. Moreover, according to intelligence agencies, USEC provides armed cover to illegal work and research of the foreign companies.

Below you can download the desktop wallpapers in various resolutions. USEC forever!

I hope they add 2 holes and 1 hole balaclavas :)

Great !

You should replace the EFT home page image with that one ... it's another quality !

17 hours ago, Heatlock said:

I think it's just part of concrete reinforcement or metal contruction bars that have bend because of an explosion.

Here is a picture of I think building 3 after the terrorist attack on the World Trade Center. You can clearly see those beams stick out, so no aliens ^^ 

lol, yeah no aliens!

11 hours ago, allenculler said:

Nice, but what the heck is that supposed to be?

Untitled.jpg.848c624cbedff9f12d8d8b2906ab0230.jpg

Ever see that movie Cloverfield? Yeah, its that thing from Cloverfield. LOL just kidding

6 hours ago, Kleanuppguy said:

any 1440p versions of these? 

The bottom two are 1440 versions :P

6 hours ago, ArmaSwiss said:

The bottom two are 1440 versions :P

Yep but for 21/9 3440x1440 its just 1440, not 3440 :P

Hey, can you please up a version for 3440? :)

By the way, Thanks for the art :)