Blackb1rd

The new Community Representative for US - Kleanuppguy!

As I trim the time fuse to just under 3 minutes, I feel the hairs on my neck rise. The distant sound of a convoy on the move, is about 1 kilometer away. I hastily wipe my brow of sweat despite the chill in the night air as I finish attaching my M68 initiator and check my watch, calculating the arrival of the TerraGroup supply convoy. The bridge, that is now lined with C-4, is the last remaining supply route into the city of Tarkov for the TerraGroup embedded forces. The destabilization of the Norvinsk region has led to the sealing of the region and city entirely. As a BEAR, my assignment is to sever the route into the city and inflict mass damage on the convoy in order to disrupt enemy forces.

Now that the time fuse is ignited, I make my way through the dense forest to rejoin my team and continue mission into the city and collect intel on the corporation’s activities. As I begin to climb the final hill to my team’s over watch position I feel the sudden change in pressure and the ground tremble followed by the unequivocal sound of the blast that assuredly destroyed the contents of the convoy as well as disabled the bridge. As I crest the hill under the cover of dark, I take a knee to wait for my team’s retrieval of me. Even through my nods I can’t see their concealed location in the thick brush as there is near zero ambient light. Upon reaching me I feel the light squeeze of my shoulder, my comrades recognized my mission was a success inaudibly as we continue into the night as our war has only begun….

Please welcome the new Community Representative for the United States - Stefan Habib aka @Kleanuppguy ! I am certain you have heard of him and have seen him stream our game with the utmost motivation that can be exhibited. We are certain he will continue to exceed our expectations as an official employee of Battlestate Games.

Good luck in your vital contribution to this team, Kleanuppguy!

ys9F3DMHASA_(2).jpg

• Upvote 22

It's an honor to be apart this project! I will do my absolute best to bring only the best weapons and gear to Escape From Tarkov. 

• Upvote 19

Congratulations @Kleanuppguy

You deserve it. Been hanging around your stream most days to help you answer the questions you somtimes miss about the game, and have fun with the rest of the chat while we watch your entertaining gameplay. :) 

Hey congrats man you truly deserve it. Can't think of a better person for it. Keep on doing what you do.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Kleanuppguy said:

It's an honor to be apart this project! I will do my absolute best to bring only the best weapons and gear to Escape From Tarkov. 

2 holes and 1 hole balaclavas god damn it hahah, congrats brother.

Master of clothing aproves