Kleanuppguy

Weapon Companies Thread

Pretty much every gun I want in the game is listed here. I do not see crossbows being used much even by scavs. I could see scavs with Double barrel sporting shotguns. Over and under types. Standard mossberg style pumps as well. They make a wide range of affordable firearms. 

O.F. Mossberg & Sons, Inc.
7 Grasso Avenue
North Haven, CT 06473

Tel: (203) 230-5300 | 8:00am-4:30pm Eastern
Fax: (203) 230-5420

Web Form for emailing the corporation. 

http://www.mossberg.com/contact-us/

For Specific firearms the 8 shot 930 Tactical Autoloader 12ga shotgun85322-catalog.jpg

For Rifles the the MMR Tactical with red/green dot

65035-catalog.jpg

Another nice shotgun would be the Maverick Thunder Ranch HS12 over and under shotgun 

75462-catalog.jpg

• Upvote 1

Interesting stuff.

I was thinking of scav level gear and thought it would be good to have a look at the weaponry that was given to Russia and Finland during world war II as part of lend lease programs.

• Upvote 1

Ok, so here's my two cents about some guns that HAVE to be in this game.

First, the Ppsh 41. Available Mods could be : Magazine 35Rnd Magazine 71Rnd Caliber conversion to 9x18 

Then, the MP40. So unbelievably many of those were brought back to Russia after the war. I'm sure some still survived till this day.

Mods could be : Magazine 32Rnd Dual Magazines, 64Rnd in total  and the rail system that was made to replace the rear sight.

Lastly, the Mosin Nagant. This would close the gap between no long range rifle, and the SV-98. Chambered in 7.62x54R it can also be used to punch through some thicker body armor. Mods could be : New Polymer stock, able to take a 10Rnd detachable Box magazine, PU Scope, Some of the many existing RIS system for this rifle, maybe a bayonet.

Soo..this is what i'd be all about for the start.

Have a good day fellas

P.S. All the pictures belong to their respective owners. I do NOT own any of these pictures.

85838-mp40-46-1489212057.jpg

ba4d9ee44458cea34242f8ac7c86da7c.jpg

mosin_nagant_disassembled_by_abiator-d66ibo5.jpg

ppsh_41_by_jinwylie.jpg

• Upvote 1

I was thinking along the line of a cheap, but sturdy 5.56 (.223) caliber rifle which can be found more common but that is not so great for modifications. The weapon of choice for that role is the FN FNC. I used it in the swedish armed forces for many years and used in its swedish configuration which is the AK 5 and the DMR version, the AK 5 B. The newest and current designation is the AK 5 C which is heavily modernized with rails, bolt open device, pmags etc. I was thinking the base version of the FN FNC. 

fn_fnc2.jpg

273d84e1a52636c900e9e34d8965beff.jpg

The swedish AK 5 B

ak5b.jpg

The swedish AK 5 C

s_ak5c_1.jpg

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 8:15 PM, Kleanuppguy said:

Hey all,

One of my main duties as the Community Representative is to contact weapon manufactures to potentially partner with the Battle State team in order to put their weapons in our game. This thread is dedicated to your suggestions as a community in regards to what kind of companies you think we should try and partner with and what types of guns they make you would like to see added. Please post you suggestions in the format below so I can review them easily!

• Manufacture/Company Name
  • The type of weapons they make (pictures optional)
  • Their email or official marketing contact information
  • Any additional comments you have

I look forward to seeing what ideas you as a community can come up with! Thank you.

https://deserttech.com/firearms.php

Check out Desert Tech!

They have some marksman rifles such as their HTI which are nice 

But 

The real DT weapon I would love to see represented is their new MDR. 

It just released and it is a fascinating Bull-pup design

mdr 2.jpg

mdr 3.jpg

mdr 4.jpg

mdr.jpg

• Upvote 1

Probably already suggested, but:

1) Royal Small Arms Factory / RSAF Enfield (United Kingdom)

- SA80 family (L85, L98)

RSAF no longer exists, no idea who has copyrights for their weapons

2) "Archer" Weapon Factory / Fabryka Broni "Łucznik" - Radom Sp. z o.o. (Poland)

- MSBS – 5.56mm Modular Firearms System

http://fabrykabroni.pl/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/msbs-01.jpg
http://fabrykabroni.pl/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/msbs-04.jpg
http://fabrykabroni.pl/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/msbs-07.jpg
http://fabrykabroni.pl/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/msbs-11.jpg

Marketing e-mail: marketing@fabrykabroni.pl
Media e-mail: jgrzesiak@fabrykabroni.pl
Management board e-mail: zarzad@fabrykabroni.pl

I mentioned this on the stream, not really a weapon, but an ammo manufacturer. They specialize in self-defense ammo.

Gorilla Ammunition- https://www.gorillaammo.com/crm.asp?action=contactus

Phone number- 772-564-0777

Seems as though you may need to fill out a business request to get their e-mail. Being that I have no real business offers for them myself I did not want to waste there time. Figured I'd at least try to bring the companies existence to your attention.

hqdefault.jpg

AK5

Swedish version of the FN CAL from Belgium.

Unsure if license belongs to Swedish military but i will post both e-mails.

Swedish Military: exp-hkv@mil.se

FN CAL contact: info(at)fnhusa.com (USA email)

Belgium: info(at)fnherstal.com

Contact info where you can find phone numbers and aswell as the emails i just posted. http://www.fnherstal.com/primary-menu/dev/contact.html

Ak5 specs, might find a more reliable specification list if you contact either of the information i just gave.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ak_5

BasicAk5.jpg

-Remington 700 variants - Police, SPS, etc. preferably in .308. Hugely iconic rifle, used by civilian, military and police.

(That and I own an R700 Police in .308, so I'm a little biased)

-Ruger .22LR rifles like the 77/22, 10/22, American, Charger, etc. Could be fun, lightweight rifles, low power, low effective range, but an entry level rifle nonetheless.

-Searched of thread for 'CZ' comes up short with no results.

Apologies if this one was posted already @Kleanuppguy

Česká Zbrojovka or CZ is a Czech firearms manufacturer.

CZ makes handguns shotguns and rifles.

The weapons I'd like to highlight are the CZ 75 pistol family, Sa vz. 58 assault rifle, and vz. 61 Škorpion.

Cz75.jpg.46db209eb75e28046c9b0d940137abc9.jpg
The most copied handgun in the world. The CZ 75

Sa_58-JH01.thumb.jpg.80e8ba466e029b5daaa300f22108bf8f.jpg
The Sa vz. 58 Its like an AK47 except not really.

Submachine_gun_vz61.jpg.7e5c4f23c69306a765771ecc5bc8ce26.jpg
A SMG in the pistol slot? I say yes! Skorpion 

Bonus points for the CZ550.

Contact info:
CZ
http://www.czub.cz/en/kontaktni-formular-en.html/

Cz Usa
Phone: (913) 321-1811
340 – Marketing

Nemo Arms

Various gas operated AR style platforms in .300 WinMag, .308 Win, 5.56, 300 BLK, 6.5 Creedmore and .260 Remington

Nemo Arms
2820 Brandt Ave
Nampa, ID 83687

(208) 461-1213

info@nemoarms.com

Nemo Watchman (.300 Win Mag)

UIQdh2R.png

Nemo XO (.308 Win, .260 Remington, 6.5 Creedmore)

nWQG129.png

Nemo Battle-Light (5.56, 300 BLK)

Lu5eUPc.png

• Upvote 1

SR-3 Vikhr "Whirlwind"

Can't believe it hasn't been mentioned already. It's basically an updated AS VAL with a removable silencer and more attachment options.
It's based on the AK platform, uses VSS mags and ammo so it would be fairly easy for them to add

SR-3MP.jpg

sr-3.jpg

Edited by AeDamn

The B&T veterinary pistol VP9 suppressed, cal. 9 x 19 mm

https://www.bt-ag.ch/shop/eng/bt-bt-vp9/bt-veterinary-pistol-vp9-suppressed-cal-9-x-19-bt-410000

https://www.bt-ag.ch/site/eng/kontakt

This is basically a modern version of the British "Welrod" handgun from WWII, it is insanely silent if the sound from youtube video test fires is accurate. It is a bolt action that features an expansion chamber right before the actual suppressor, very cool.

b&t.jpg

Edited by modemflicker

One of the coolest hand guns ever made, the pss pistol is a close range assassination pistol with special rounds specifically made for the gun. It is the closest thing to a true silenced gun but does not have a traditional suppressor instead, "On firing, the piston delivers enough impulse to project the bullet from the barrel to an effective range of 25 meters. The piston then seals the cartridge neck, preventing noise, smoke, or blast from escaping the barrel.[4]". It was Made by the TSNIITOCHMASH (Russian: ЦНИИТОЧМАШ) for the kgb during the cold war.

https://www.linkedin.com/company/tsniitochmash-jsc

There is also a more modern version of which I have included, it too is made by Tsniitochmash.

pss.jpg

1455911050.jpg

All right I spent give or take 45 minutes looking through all the other weapons in this list and I have to say that people basically just want every firearm out there but there are a few things that I believe that it would be a shame not to mention that other people didn't seem to put out there so here is what I was thinking...

Century Arms

GP 1975 Bullpup Ak-74

533731_01_ak_47_bullpup__640.jpg

support@centuryarms.com

Thought that this would be an awesome addition to the modding options in the game also one for the saiga would be cool

Kushnapup

Series V

home-kush-1.jpg

kushnapup@gmail.com

Then the're are a few uppers for the M4 that I would love to see added into the game

One chambered in

300 AAC Blackout 

300BLKvs556.jpg

Upside of the 300 Blackout is that because it is just a 5.56 cartridge cut down and a much larger projectile put in it so you are still using the same mags but they are designed to pack a lot more punch.

And one chambered in

6.5 Grendel

1Mvc-017f.jpg

And for the magazines

E-lander

6.5 Grendel Magaznie 17/24

img-E-Lander_6.5_Grendel_17-round_magazi

img-6.5_Grendel_E-Lander_high_cap.jpg

ISRAEL 38900
Tel: +972-4-6178222
Fax: +972-4-6230710
info@e-lander.co.il

This is a great round.  I personally will never shoot another 5.56 because of it.  It has enough stopping power to take down a dear and has incredible ballistics.  Truly the superior round in almost every way.

Not Sure if this is the place to put it but I thought that I should put it somewhere because I thought that all these things would be awesome to see in EFT in the future.

On 8/31/2017 at 3:25 AM, TeamBestKorea said:

300 AAC Blackout 

300BLKvs556.jpg

Upside of the 300 Blackout is that because it is just a 5.56 cartridge cut down and a much larger projectile put in it so you are still using the same mags but they are designed to pack a lot more punch.

Bahahahahaha,

berretta

• ar-160
  • m9A3
  • m93 R
  • APX

CZ 

• PO7
  • Scorpion 
  • Scorpion Evo 
  • P10C
  • 805 Bren
  • CZ 75

Heckler and Koch 

• m27
  • g28
  • VP9
  • USP9
  • USP45
  • G36
  • MG36
  • MG3
  • MG4
  • XM8
  • MP7
  • UMP9
  • UMP45
  • G3

Remington

• ACR
  • M24

Smith and Wesson

• M&P Series

Sig Sauer

• MCX
  • P320
  • P220 Elite (in 10mm)
  • SG550

Springfield

• M14
  • XDseries
  • m1 Garand(cause why not)

Kimber

• 1911's in all calibers

FN Herstal

• five-seven
  • fnx seriers
  • m249
  • SCAR-H
  • SCAR-L
  • P-90
  • Ballista
  • F2000

RUGER

• MK IV
  • Ruger precision Rifle (6.5 Creedmoor)
  • mini-14

GLOCK

• 40(10mm)

KEL-TEC

• KSG
  • RFB
  • RBD
  • SUB-2000

STEYR

• AUG a1
  • AUG A3
  • SCOUT

Other notable weapons

• AN-94
  • Accuracy International AWM
  • Barret M82
  • Kriss Vector
  • FAMAS
  • L85 series
  • SR3M
  • DESERT EAGLE

Auto Assault-12 also known as AA-12 & Atchisson Assault-12

640px-AA-12.jpg

Producer: Military Police Systems Inc.

It should be added because there are no Western counter-parts in the game that would rival the Saiga-12 also you might think this shotgun would be too OP and so on but it wouldn't be because their adding Under-Barreled Launchers and the same with
Missile/Grenade launchers.

History: this is the Third Generation of the Atchisson Assault-12 as Atchisson gave the patent & rights to MPS Inc. and they've created their own version of the gun naming it Auto Assault-12 & I assume have improved or modified the Firearm the last generation being Second Generation was when Atchisson gave out the patents & rights to Daewoo Inc. to create the USAS-12

Description: It is 12-gauge (12x70mm), API Blowback, Open Bolt and Fully Automatic

Edited by Elemetsup