Kleanuppguy

Gear Companies Thread

7 hours ago, Russianbiskets said:

...wearing 5.11 would get you laughed out of just about any circle of people who know what they are doing.

Just exactly what "circles" are you apart of that you're too high speed for 5.11? I served, all my buddies served, some of which are EMT's and LEO's now. All of us have closets full of 5.11 products. It's industry specific clothing, that is rugged and cost effective. If you think you have to run Crye P and Arcteryx LEAF 24/7 to be considered an "operator", you would get laughed out of the circles that I'm apart of.

• Upvote 4

We need more condensed milk options!

Manufacturer - Eagle Brand - America's Most Trusted

Gear - Sweetened Condensed Milk - Originial, Low-Fat, Fat-Free

Contact - 

Eagle Family Foods Group
1 Strawberry Lane
Orrville, Ohio 44667-0280

(888) 656-3245

Hours of operation: Monday through Friday.

Or call us at:
Phone: 1-888-550-9555 (9-7 EST Monday-Friday)

Or fax us at:
Fax: 1-330-684-6410

But in all seriousness, HOLSTERS of all things have been completely ignored thus far. I'd like to see some duty belts thrown in as well.  Safariland Group and Blackhawk offer a range of armor, plate carriers, rigs, holsters, belts, and attachments.  Either one would be a gold mine of gear content for the game.

Safariland Group

TEL: (800) 347-1200 

HOURS
Monday - Friday
6:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M. PST

https://www.safariland.com/contactus

Blackhawk

Phone: 1.800.379.1732

http://www.blackhawk.com/Help/Contact-Us.aspx

scm-can.png

On 15/4/2017 at 4:51 PM, mbull said:

i know semapo is airsoft company but they make some nice stuff.

and 5.11 you might be right but not everything is bad from them, and they asked for vendors so i just gave them some.

blueforce gear is another one

But its no sense. Semapo does replica from real deal stuff ( LBT, Crye , etc ). Why doing semapo when you can do the real ones?

BTW: There is already in game a FLYYE industries backpack LOL ( Airsoft gear company )

NFM Group. 

They have all sort of clothing, chest rigs, helmet and body armour. 

Main contact info: 

NFM Holding AS

Glynitveien 27
1400 Ski
Norway

T. +47 64 85 14 00
F. +47 64 85 14 01
info@nfm.no
www.nfm.no

Or you can try the sales department; 

Equipnor AS

Lyderhornsveien 295
5175 Loddefjord
Norway

T. +47 64 85 14 00
F. +47 55 50 78 10 
info@equipnor.no
www.equipnor.no

Dont mind the cell quality of the cell phone photos 

norse gear 2.jpg

norse gear.jpg

Id love to see products from the more famous gear suppliers like 5.11, Eagle Industries etc but also less famous like Fjällräven gear(pants and stuff) and also Shellback Tactical, mostly their PC called Banshee

Fjällräven pants

https://www.fjallraven.com/

info@fjallraven.se

146159197586380935.png

Shellback Tactical Banshee PC

https://www.shellbacktactical.com/

mike@shellbacktactical.com

(760) 607-3002

shellback-tactical-banshee-rifle-plate-c

Edited by infusen

So there's already been a lot of very excitable replies to this thread, and I can understand why.

But I'd like to chip in my two scents too.
And they are thus;

We already have a lovely selection of weapons, each of which can be stripped to its components and put back together again. That in itself is an enjoyable section of content, and one that the community salivates over.

Why couldn't we have the same for our rigs and harnesses?
I'd love nothing more than to be able to get a vest or harness on its own, as a basic skeleton set. And then attach magazine pouches, dump pouches, etcetera.

I for one am a massive fan of battle-belts; lying on your front in a SAPI vest is not comfortable; your plate presses against you, and your mags jab and you can't lie down flat.

With a battle-belt your gear is stowed on the sides and back - but you could feasibly get a harness to go over your gut on one.
It adds another level of customisation that players can appreciate - you want to run in without a backpack? You can do that with a modular harness, rocking some pouches. You won't have as much space, sure. But you won't have as much visual profile either.

Want to run in without anything but mag pouches on your harness? No problem! Slap 'em on and away you go!!

In addition to this, I think it would be especially nice to see some of the viper tactical gear, and some of the older harness systems; SPOSN, PLC from the UK, ALICE from the USA. That kind of thing. ALICE is a good systeem - but we only ever see the backpack in videogames. You never see the radio signallers frame pack, or the webbing and harness, etc.

And I know that it's likely already planned, but some armor with stronger protection but LESS coverage would be sweet.

Like those SAPI carriers I mntioned.

• Upvote 3

Mil-Tec ! Lol just kiddin'

I'd love to see some old school camo pattern BDU stuff, like the Rain Pattern from the cold war, cccp uniforms or even Tiger Stripes.

As for some more recent stufff, Tasmanian Tiger has got some neat stuff too ! 

I'd still personally would put more interest in a variety of camo more than the equipment itself. Like having more variants of the same piece of clothe than different type of clothes.

Lower-Half-Face-Metal-Steel-font-b-Net-b038d2418972ab47c2d92d436cb628152.jpg

For Scavs
s-l500.jpg

Skull Helmet player upload own png,jpgNew-Arrival-Airsoft-Paintball-Full-Face-New-Arrival-Airsoft-Paintball-Full-Face-New-Arrival-Airsoft-Paintball-Full-Face- with custom spray over the Helmet.New-Arrival-Airsoft-Paintball-Full-Face-

Edited by WARMANA
  • Upvote 3

15 hours ago, WARMANA said:

Lower-Half-Face-Metal-Steel-font-b-Net-b038d2418972ab47c2d92d436cb628152.jpg

You want airsoft masks to cover soldiers face from small blastic ball hits?

15 hours ago, WARMANA said:

Core-Survival-Paracord-Survival-BraceletParacord Braceled Survival
51tqM9cDVEL.jpg

I dont know what you would do with the rope, but compass would be really nice adition to the game. Especially when playing with group and using voice chat communications.

• Upvote 1

Manufacturer: ar500armor/http://www.ar500armor.com

Products :Body armour, Plate carriers, Utility pouches, Survival tools(Knives, pliers etc...), Backpacks, Sights and optics, hearing protection

Contact info: (602) 501-9607/ Support@ar500armor.com

Comments: Seen and heard lots of positive reviews, good, sturdy, heavyweight products.

Am 23.4.2017 um 19:34 schrieb Shroom666:

You want airsoft masks to cover soldiers face from small blastic ball hits?

No. Just for camouflage. Sunglases don't cover the eyes from bullets ;)

Zitat

I dont know what you would do with the rope, but compass would be really nice adition to the game. Especially when playing with group and using voice chat communications.

The rope is for the left wrist where the watch is. You can see the compass during the game.

Edited by WARMANA

i suggest Voodoo Tactical companie. They have lots different armor, gun case, gloves, belts etc.

Contact https://www.voodootactical.net/contact-us/

VoodooTactical.net
121 S. LaSalle St
Durham, NC 27705
877-5-VOODOO, 919-384-0088 or help@voodootactical.net

Example: I want that gun case in game. You can put "big gun" like AK74N and M4 bag and maybe couple mags if you want give bag you friend who dont have any weapon.

7e300679f1ed7b4ed6a807aa336c28f6.thumb.jpg.014732b4c88719d58f2f9b1abf7a1478.jpg

15-964807000-2.jpg.08e568be9e2b0a112c8afddaf6efbfde.jpg

• Upvote 1

I don't have any gear to post off the top of my head, but you guys are amazing finding all this stuff so quickly!

Midwest Industries

Gear: Weapon rails, for MP5, AR, SCAR, Tavor, etc.

MI-G3M18-2T.jpg

MI-AKG2-UMMRO-2T.jpg

MI-MP5M-2T.jpg

MI-AK30SM-2T.jpg

MI-AKRD-2T.jpg

Contact: https://www.midwestindustriesinc.com/Articles.asp?ID=259

Information: Midwest industries is one of the primary manufacturer of MLOK and KeyMod rails outside of OEM manufacturers, including those for legacy platforms like the MP5 and G3. They also have a wide line of AK rails, including an AKS-74U handguard with a specific cutout for a Trijicon RMR. Their stuff is mostly made out of metal, as opposed to magpul accessories that are made out of plastic. Thus they would provide a nice mid-tier rail solution that uses MLOK or Keymod, for USEC.

Edited by trotskygrad
  • Upvote 2

http://www.sestan-busch.hr/?langId=2   

An award-winning Croatian company has taken out the Grand Prix prize at the recent Inventors Awards held at the 11th international exhibition of inventions in Zagreb with a revolutionary helmet yet to be produced anywhere else in the world. 

Šestan-Busch, which produces military equipment and has developed new materials with well-known institutes from nations such Croatia, Germany, Italy , U.S.A. and Spain, presented their award-winning helmet to the public for the first time at the exhibition. Prelog-based Šestan-Busch’s unique Modular Croatian helmet consists of 6 different integrating components, and provides complete protection from the head to the shoulders. The helmet replaces all previous helmets and meets the needs of all the facets of the military, special forces and police. Within a minute a soldier or police officer with one hand can assemble and disassemble the helmet and put it on his head.In the last 20 years Šestan-Busch have developed more than 20 types of helmets for the army, special forces and the police, exporting more than 600,000 helmets to over 50 countries around the globe. Šestan – Busch say that they already have interest abroad for their new Modular helmets.

K-M3 is a ballistic Mid Cut helmet made from high quality aramid fiber or UHMWPE (Ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene). It’s lightweight with reduced ear coverage for better hearing localization and ear communication devices. Special EBSP manufacturing process provides high protection level against all kind of fragments, shrapnel and bullets. It’s most used with front NVG mount and Picatinny rails for SWAT Teams and Special Forces. The helmet and its parts are resistant to all weather conditions.

65_87_bk-atj.png

70_124_bk-m3.png

Edited by Ivekmalivuk
  • Upvote 3