Name: MPX
Type: Sub Machine Gun
Country of origin: USA
Produced: 2013
Variants: N/A
Caliber: 9x19
Action: Gas Piston
Feed system: box magazine
Customization: Flat top picitanny rail accepts optics of all kinds, has a modular folding buttstock and a add-on that accepts mil spec AR stocks, has additional picitanny rails that can be attached on the sides and under the hand guard for grips, flashlights and lasers. 

Unconventional design, unmatched performance, and familiar AR handling. The SIG MPX redefines the submachine gun category with a new level of operator safety, in-field adaptability and proven reliability in the harshest environments. Completely ambidextrous, the SIG MPX is great for left- or right-handed shooters with its dual-sided selector switch, magazine release, charging handle and bolt release. The SIG MPX operates from a fully-closed and locked rotating bolt, offering enhanced reliability and safety in use. A short-stroke gas piston allows the SIG MPX to run all weights and brands of 9mm ammunition with no adjustments to the gas valve. A full-length picatinny rail allows for solid, consistent mounting of optics and targeting lasers.

1.thumb.jpg.15c816c8cf329bcbbc77ab3d635f3bb9.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.5a4abe1da14b833a94c9e7c544657395.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.8dd20ede1f0e5719ad3dede9d8d908c6.jpg

4.thumb.jpg.8e9be6a19ab5c59ff3dd8b97e53c7cc1.jpg

5.thumb.jpg.bad96f3c3d063d7aa0de8f3f9ec2d2d8.jpg

58c90cbddfc07_6(2).thumb.jpg.7108b4f345471926f12a74635d504dda.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

8 hours ago, Gunnyspec said:

Cool, so are you gonna be doing weapon/equipment breakdowns for us now Klean?

No, he is just "community guy"

As far as I know Sig Sauer is a German weapon industry not USA :P probably Sig Arms is a subgroup but still SIG is German 

will the translucent magazine be functional? I noticed that the window of the PMAG M3 is always full, despite the status of the rounds in the mag. Will that be changed with the proper orange spring guide displaying the round count?

Mh I did not know that and to be honest never looked up there history on the page until now :D you never learn enough in this world.

Edit: All I got was 1853 made in Germany after I asked Aunt Google, but hey shes wise but makes mistakes ^^

Edited by PadorianPlays

On 21/04/2017 at 11:22 PM, Jack_Oneill said:

I cannot prove it because I hear this from a friend that I have from Switzerland. He said that the Sig Sauer was originally funded by a German and a Swiss in a partnership in Switzerland. So both are correct from the point of view of who has funded the company.

2 hours ago, o0Cosmo0o said:

Is the MPX better than AS VAL?

I don't know how to spend my rubles between these..

not damage wise. It still fires 9x19 like your P226 or Grach

• Upvote 1

SIG Arms isn't a german factory bro but swiss factory. Founded by a german and a swiss but now it's a swiss company ^^ 

Am 20.4.2017 um 09:49 schrieb PadorianPlays:

As far as I know Sig Sauer is a German weapon industry not USA :P probably Sig Arms is a subgroup but still SIG is German 

Am 23.4.2017 um 07:11 schrieb PieceOfCake:

I cannot prove it because I hear this from a friend that I have from Switzerland. He said that the Sig Sauer was originally funded by a German and a Swiss in a partnership in Switzerland. So both are correct from the point of view of who has funded the company.

Am 23.4.2017 um 23:12 schrieb cypress89:

SIG Arms isn't a german factory bro but swiss factory. Founded by a german and a swiss but now it's a swiss company ^^ 

SIG Sauer Inc is not SIG Sauer GmbH, Swiss Arms AG or SIG. the MPX is produced in the US so the origin of the weapon is correct. 

to be more precise, SIG doesn't produce any weapons anymore. It's arms production was split off as Swiss Arms AG and sold to the same german holding that owns both SIG Sauer Inc and SIG Sauer GmbH. So yes, SIG Sauer is German durch und durch.