Name: PP-19-01
Type: Sub Machine Gun
Country of origin: Russia
Produced: 2004
Variants: Long and short barreld 
Caliber: 9x19
Action: Blow back, closed bolt
Feed system: box magazine
Customization: Can have many different types of hand guards and butt stocks attached made by Zenit, which have picitanny rails that can accept optics, flashlights, lasers, grips, and also has a quick detach side mount that can take many different styles of railed mounts and optics. 

The PP-19-01 "Vityaz" is a recent development of the Izhevsk Mechanical Plant (IZHMASH); this weapon evolved from relatively unsuccessful PP-19 "Bizon" submachine gunon request from elite Russian law enforcement team "Vytyaz" (SWAT-type formation). Like its predecessor, PP-19-01 is based on the AKS-74U compact assault rifle, with simple blowback action, although "Vityaz" (Knightin Russian) uses more conventional box magazines and fires more powerful 9x19 ammunition which is now standard in Russia. As of mid-2007, PP-19-01 is in limited production in Izhevsk and is already in use by some specialized SWAT-type OMON teams of Russian police and other law enforcement agencies. The PP-19-01 "Vityaz" can firemost commercially-available 9x19 Luger/Parabellum or 9mm NATOammunition, as well as Russian issue 7N21 armor piercing ammunition.

17.thumb.jpg.6491fd2af9bfd13eb4fb98db5d02b895.jpg

18.thumb.jpg.68bd607e1406d32f8753fdcd54457e36.jpg

19.thumb.jpg.de65fc1aa61c09e9daebffad6097f406.jpg

20.thumb.jpg.c47db984ad7ceb12f8ce9a3e21300e8f.jpg

21.thumb.jpg.75a74333873207be61ac04045dcf1601.jpg

58c6d6df83d2f_4(4).thumb.jpg.4afcc5aaa4676083249157369a3ec9b8.jpg

58c6d6e12f879_2(4).thumb.jpg.c5a703cb75b317177801f3a35d46c492.jpg

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
  • Upvote 8

16 hours ago, 86ndc said:

Will the hand guards be interchangeable wit the aks-74u? 

No, they won't

3 hours ago, MajorKirilenko said:

Any ETA? When will we get our hands on the Vityaz?

2nd. I'm very excited to see this weapon make it to traders near me :bemaybe:

12 minutes ago, westsidesneo said:

2nd. I'm very excited to see this weapon make it to traders near me :bemaybe:

2nd as in May?

3 minutes ago, MajorKirilenko said:

2nd as in May?

2nd as in I also want to know when it will make it to traders near me :bemaybe:

И зачем он? Лучше бы сначала АПС ввели, например как отличительное оружие всех альфатестеров.

On 16.04.2017 at 8:02 PM, PanteraSAWT said:

И зачем он? Лучше бы сначала АПС ввели, например как отличительное оружие всех альфатестеров.

Go on Russian speaking forum, if you want to use this language, please. And i agree that we need to see APS soon, best along with AKM

Edited by RupSon

1 час назад, RupSon сказал:

Go on Russian speaking forum, if you want to use this language, please. And i agree that we need to see APS soon, best along with AKM

На каком хочу, на таком и пишу в том разделе, какой хочу, не нравится? Учи русский. Я могу читать и говорить на английском. АКМ в игре будет, так же в игре должен появиться 1911, Беретта 92ФС, М24,SIG 552 хотелось бы так же реализацию пулеметов, таких как РПК, М249, РПК16

Edited by PanteraSAWT

12 minutes ago, PanteraSAWT said:

На каком хочу, на таком и пишу в том разделе, какой хочу, не нравится? Учи русский. Я могу читать и говорить на английском. АКМ в игре будет, так же в игре должен появиться 1911, Беретта 92ФС, М24,SIG 552 хотелось бы так же реализацию пулеметов, таких как РПК, М249, РПК16

I still don't see much sense doing so, when there is seperateted forum. Uh, whatever. I know that AKM is confirmed, but i just can't want to see that beauty (And many others, like such as you mentioned) in game.

Great model. I hope it willl have better recoil than AKS-74U.
And the penetrating 9mm <3

I like the weapon, but it uses 9mm so I hope the rate of fire will be bumped up more than the traditional

Despite what is mentioned about the original PP-19 "Bizon" being unpopular, I hope it is implemented anyway as a sort of ultra rare higher tier SMG. That 64 round helical magazine on it was delightful in my opinion. :D

My apologies, I know this isn't the forum to say it, but I also hope the AN-94 "Abakan" is implemented too. It uses a blowback mechanism in real life which dampens recoil a bit and would fit nicely into this game.

• Upvote 1

On 5/29/2017 at 11:54 AM, Minotaur667 said:

Despite what is mentioned about the original PP-19 "Bizon" being unpopular, I hope it is implemented anyway as a sort of ultra rare higher tier SMG. That 64 round helical magazine on it was delightful in my opinion. :D

My apologies, I know this isn't the forum to say it, but I also hope the AN-94 "Abakan" is implemented too. It uses a blowback mechanism in real life which dampens recoil a bit and would fit nicely into this game.

Absolutely. I love the Bizon!

On 2017-5-29 at 4:54 PM, Minotaur667 said:

9 minutes ago, IronE said:

Absolutely. I love the Bizon!

yall know that thing jams like hell right :P ik its so cool tho

Edited by CptBluemax

Here in the states the closest thing we have to that is the "akx-9", and it looks somewhat similar only the magazines and bolt look way different. This looks way better that what we have though, great work! I really hope we open up to Russian imports, American AK's are crap. 

On 2017-5-29 at 4:54 PM, Minotaur667 said:

they said we would get every single serially produced AK series gun.......ever (inc RPK variants) probs gonna see some more lovely Molot/Vepr stuff too :P

Id imagine if the AN94 is there with that bad ass double shot itll be a unique/rare weapon :P 

Edited by CptBluemax

And I'm just here, waiting for 9x19mm ammo to get a damage buff. Otherwise it will be another MP5/MPX - in the game, yet not very viable with cheaper and better alternatives available.