Kleanuppguy

PP-19-01 Vityaz submachinegun

Sounds like we will be seeing this in the next beta patch that brings in quests! Kleann had stated on his stream today.

There are some hard mistakes in the discription and in the ingame model as well. 

First of all, here we have got "PP-19-01 SN, mod.20". It is not based AKS-74U, it is based on AK-105. 

As written in the description, first there was PP-19 Bizon, it was based on AKS-74U. Then it was updated for using normal magazines, and that's how PP-19-01 mod.10 was born. It was also based on AKS-74U, and this was the last problem to solve, because you were not able to use common modifications made for AK-74 and AK-100 series. 

Ans only then was made PP-19-01 SN, which we can see in game. In was born by uniting PP-19-01 mod. 10 and AK-105. 

And because of this horroble misunderstanding of the gun's nature we have second problem. 
All forends, which we can use on AK-74N match to Vityaz in reality!!! They are absolutely similar! But, for example, i cant install wooden AK-74N forend on my PP-19-01. And I can-not install modern forends with picatiny rails as well..... 

Here is a picture of PP-19-01 mod.10 that one IS REALLY based on AKS-74U and PP-19-01 mod.20 made from AK-105. Try to find some differences.... I really hope that this awful ignorance will be corrected as soon, as possible. 

PS sorry for my horroble english :) Tere is no Vityaas theme in Russian part of the forum

Скрытый текст

PP-19-01_Vityaz_12.jpgPP-19-01_Vityaz_12.jpg

And here are PP-19-01 mod.20 and AK-105, on which it was really based on

Скрытый текст

Libia_1.jpg

Edited by iyhan_spb
  • Like 1