Blackb1rd

Alpha admission wave is coming to those who have a chance, but are not in yet!

75 posts in this topic

Alpha admission wave is coming to those who have a chance, but are not in yet!

We are glad to inform that soon we're going to let into Alpha even more Escape from Tarkov pre-order owners:

• 30% of Standard Edition owners (this package has no chance of getting Alpha access yet).
  • Left Behind - 50% of owners
  • And everyone who pre-ordered Prepare for Escape Edition.

The currently existing chances of getting access to Alpha stay the same for now. We'll announce the wave start separately.

EnZIzABpmjc.jpg

Very cool look forward to playing with new people!

1 hour ago, Blackb1rd said:

everyone who pre-ordered Prepare for Escape Edition

that's cool, guys!

wtg ;) 

With the Odds that have been put out already for the Left Behind Ed, I still can't believe I haven't made it in. Lets roll the dice again for this Alpha Admission! 

TCO

WAIT! Does that mean even with my cheap standard edition I now have at least a chance to be selected?

1 hour ago, thecautiousone said:

With the Odds that have been put out already for the Left Behind Ed, I still can't believe I haven't made it in. Lets roll the dice again for this Alpha Admission! 

TCO

A little offtopic, but I think I remind you from Project Zomboid forums :P - nice to see a familiar face here as well :). Good luck on getting into the Alpha! I was extremely lucky to get in from the alpha giveaway, but at least knowing the game works for me, I know I'll buy it definitely - and until then I'll try to help with bug reporting.

I'm glad that more people who actually supported the game for a while have a chance to get in even before the closed beta, including the long-standing standard edition owners. I still don't like it being based chance, but at least, we'll see each us within beta, with even better game after each patch, and don't forget each package have it's own other benefits, including early game access and season pass for higher-priced packages! :)

EDIT: Just realized that everyone with Prepare to Escape will get a guaranteed access, that's a nice bonus too, especially since if someone is really dedicated, it is there a possibility for an upgrade!

Edited by Faalagorn
EDIT

Can i be really cheeky and ask about the possibility of someone who hasn't pre-ordered anything having a chance to get into the alpha or beta?

43 minutes ago, Faalagorn said:

A little offtopic, but I think I remind you from Project Zomboid forums :P - nice to see a familiar face here as well :). Good luck on getting into the Alpha! I was extremely lucky to get in from the alpha giveaway, but at least knowing the game works for me, I know I'll buy it definitely - and until then I'll try to help with bug reporting.

I'm glad that more people who actually supported the game for a while have a chance to get in even before the closed beta, including the long-standing standard edition owners. I still don't like it being based chance, but at least, we'll see each us within beta, with even better game after each patch, and don't forget each package have it's own other benefits, including early game access and season pass for higher-priced packages! :)

EDIT: Just realized that everyone with Prepare to Escape will get a guaranteed access, that's a nice bonus too, especially since if someone is really dedicated, it is there a possibility for an upgrade!

Yes, I am a longtime member of the PZ forums and built a couple maps for that game. I saw this game a loooong time ago and preordered for the first sale they ever held on the packages. Really want to play this!

TCO

4 hours ago, Blackb1rd said:

30% of Standard Edition owners (this package has no chance of getting Alpha access yet).

This is a contradiction. I guess you mean that SO FAR Standard Edition owners haven't had a chance of getting Alpha access yet? And that 30% of Standard Edition owner WILL gain access to Alpha?

1 hour ago, Tarmok said:

WAIT! Does that mean even with my cheap standard edition I now have at least a chance to be selected?

I'd like to know as well!

Just now, Razorizz said:

This is a contradiction. I guess you mean that SO FAR Standard Edition owners haven't had a chance of getting Alpha access yet? And that 30% of Standard Edition owner WILL gain access to Alpha?

Your thinking to hard. 

30% of Current Standard Package will now have chance to play Alpha. 

TCO

Gerade eben schrieb thecautiousone:

Your thinking to hard. 

30% of Current Standard Package will now have chance to play Alpha. 

TCO

Truely good news^^ Now all we need is a date fot this wave.

I look forward to the new bloods. It's always good to add more players to my kill feed. I'm happy to teach them the game in the hardest way possible. Give them a taste of what the game has to offer. I'll feast on their souls. - HazeZer0ed (;

Just now, thecautiousone said:

Yes, I am a longtime member of the PZ forums and built a couple maps for that game. I saw this game a loooong time ago and preordered for the first sale they ever held on the packages. Really want to play this!

TCO

Yeah, I also was observing it for I think the beginning of 2016, since the first gameplay video. I wasn't ordering the game, wanting to wait for Linux support or Steam key confirmation, but now that I know I can at least play it under Wine and with high hopes because of the new Unity. Even at the current state (which gets repetitive, due to the amount of implemented content) the game lives up to it's potential, making it more than enough to justify the purchase the game before the beta :)