Blackb1rd

Alpha admission wave is coming to those who have a chance, but are not in yet!

74 posts in this topic

Left Behind - 50% of owners

Left Behind odds were already at 50%. Does that mean that 50% of the remaining 50% gets the access or that nobody get it?

2 minutes ago, scafo said:

Left Behind odds were already at 50%. Does that mean that 50% of the remaining 50% gets the access or that nobody get it?

No, you read it wrong. It says 50% of the owners. Not 50% chance.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Natalino:

That was what I meant sooner than you thought. I just took a gamble that you will see this comment after it has already been announced. I guess I was right. xD 

Not fair was sleeping most of the time between my two posts.

1 minute ago, Tarmok said:

Not fair was sleeping most of the time between my two posts.

What do you think? This is tarkov!   xD 

Anyhow, good luck on the alpha access if you are not in already!

Gerade eben schrieb Natalino:

What do you think? This is tarkov!   xD 

Anyhow, good luck on the alpha access if you are not in already!

Don't worry I'm in ;)

I've been waiting patiently for a long time to be able to play this game, a few of my friends got alpha access and refused to tell me anything about the game for a long time but I've scrutinized every update and check the news daily. I appreciate the chance you have given us to obtain access to the alpha version of the game. Keep up the good work!

Posted (edited)

ARRGghhhhh that painfully slow download -.-

Edited by Tarmok

50 minutes ago, Natalino said:

No, you read it wrong. It says 50% of the owners. Not 50% chance.

I don't get the difference. Since there should already be 50% of the owners, that means no one new get the access?

Desync with more players could be a major issue if the server are the same.... Why BSG does not put info about server side?

39 minutes ago, scafo said:

I don't get the difference. Since there should already be 50% of the owners, that means no one new get the access?

These are two different things. The chance is an individual chance. Meaning when you buy it, you have a rolled chance of 50% that you either do not get in or you get in. It does not matter how many people purchased it or own it. It is basically individual chance of getting in.

Now it is the percentage of owners. Let's take an example of 1000 Left Behind edition owners who preordered the package before this announcement and did not manage to get into the alpha, now with this wave, 500 of these players will be selected and they will receive an invitation email from us into the alpha. How about now? :)

Why didn't I get in? I pre-ordered the $100 usd version... 

Let me see if I have my math right 75%+100%=no chance? 

Jan, nadszedł czas! MAM dostęp czy nie????????????????????

Witamy w algorytmie testowania alfabetu testowego! 

Chcielibyśmy przypomnieć, że masz teraz dostęp do zamkniętej części forum poświęconej testów alpha: 
http://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/forum/51-alpha-testing-forum/

Badanie sugeruje grę Alpha Najbardziej wczesne i surowe wersje gry, które mogą być pokonane różnymi błędami, problemy z optymalizacją, problemy z stabilnością klienta i serwera. Testy będą dostępne zarówno online, jak i offline (tzn. Lokalnie, bez konieczności łączenia się z serwerem). 

Build gry można pobrać tutaj: Pobierz klienta

Ponadto prosimy śledzić nasz dedykowany Alpha-testing Twittera, aby utrzymać się poinformowani o planowanym uptime serwerów lub nadchodzących aktualizacjach: https://twitter.com/AlphaEft

Anuluj subskrypcję

Z poważaniem,

Ucieczka z zespołu Tarkowa.

http://www.escapefromtarkov.com
info@battlestategames.com

Didn't get a look in.  Would be interested in knowing how many people with the standard edition.

2 hours ago, mr_baker4420 said:

Why didn't I get in? I pre-ordered the $100 usd version... 

Let me see if I have my math right 75%+100%=no chance? 

When did you purchase your package

Downloading right now, too bad my bandwidth is so bad, it'll take me all day... :D

2 hours ago, wobbly69 said:

Didn't get a look in.  Would be interested in knowing how many people with the standard edition.

I was surprised to get an e-mail today stating I was now part of the alpha; despite purchasing the standard edition (nearly a year ago) and having no expectation I'd get alpha access.

While I'm pleased to have it, this is a bizarre move on BSG's part. Why not simply increase the percentage of participants from the higher packages; those who paid extra for that opportunity?

I haven't been actively following development or discussion (aside from the occasional videos), so I'm going in blind. Maybe that's the point of this move; but surely customers/supporters of the higher packages are more likely to be actively involved in the game discussion and therefore better suited to providing the development team with feedback?

On 18/4/2017 at 0:46 AM, Dabelu said:

That sounds awesome! I bought Standard Edition more than a year ago and I wished my economy to get better and get a better version but no chance... I'll cross my fingers! Thanks to the Dev's and keep up the progress! :D

OMGGG!!!! ACTUALLY I GOT IN! I'm so aboard the Hype train right now I feel like rocketing to the moon! hahahaha downloading and hoping to spend the rest of the night playing till my eyes bleed <3 

Just upgrade to left behind, I know this is over and how do I know if I got in and if I didn't then when will I get another chance

Extra question does upgrading packages reset my chance of getting in (like from left behind up 1 to 75 percent does it "reroll" to see if I get in?

1 minute ago, ShanerBanner said:

Just upgrade to left behind, I know this is over and how do I know if I got in and if I didn't then when will I get another chance

Extra question does upgrading packages reset my chance of getting in (like from left behind up 1 to 75 percent does it "reroll" to see if I get in?

You'll receive an email if not then you didn't get in

Yes upgrading will then roll a 75% chance

I got in but I am not sure if I am using the client correctly, it installs it, but the folder it installed on is invisible and only viewable through the launcher, I can launch the game but get stuck unable to click on anything on the first screen :(

Nice, never thought I'd have a chance to get into the Alpha. Fingers crossed I make it in as I can't wait to get started in EFT! :D

- Valheru