Kleanuppguy

Chiappa Rhino

44 posts in this topic

Finally! A revolver and it's my favorite one. And all 4 versions? Holy poo finally someone understands me.

P.S. Dual Wield Please?

2 hours ago, 86ndc said:

P.S. Dual Wield Please?

If Dual Wield gets added into this game, they might as well rename it "Escape From Call of Duty" and sell it to Activision or Treyarch. If you want to dual wield, go play the dumb games that already have it.

18 hours ago, westsidesneo said:

If Dual Wield gets added into this game, they might as well rename it "Escape From Call of Duty" and sell it to Activision or Treyarch. If you want to dual wield, go play the dumb games that already have it.

Man what the hell's your problem? I just wanna have fun. Not everybody wants to roleplay as a hardcore PMC whose seen twelve tours in iraq. The most fun I have in arma and other hard(er)core games is fooling around. You wanna be super serious go right ahead, but dont expect everyone else to do the same.

I´ve got a question coming up. Do you need to master all the different models to gain the good handling skills later on in the game or can you fool arround with one type of the gun and still be good with all of them, since its kinda one breed? This came up into my mind when I had seen all the AK74 Variants.

8 hours ago, 86ndc said:

Man what the hell's your problem? I just wanna have fun. Not everybody wants to roleplay as a hardcore PMC whose seen twelve tours in iraq. The most fun I have in arma and other hard(er)core games is fooling around. You wanna be super serious go right ahead, but dont expect everyone else to do the same.

Does Arma have dual wielding? No? Then you should be able to fool around in EFT just as easily as you did in Arma, yes?

By all means, fool around, I'm not saying otherwise... I'm just saying that adding in dual wielding in this game would be like adding magic, or 3rd person. It just wouldn't go well with the rest of the game.

Posted (edited)

thought my countrymen make only Beretta`s. These Revolvers are brutal. :-)

Edited by italianmarine

3 hours ago, italianmarine said:

thought my countrymen make only Beretta`s. These Revolvers are brutal. :-)

you haven't heard of pardini either? :o

vor 1 Minute schrieb trotskygrad:

you haven't heard of pardini either? :o

Heard yes. Sportsweapons right?

5 hours ago, italianmarine said:

Heard yes. Sportsweapons right?

yeah

Posted (edited)

Well done for the gorgeous models but duck me that is an ugly ducking revolver...

Edited by GZLT996

Interesting weapon, lets see how it handles ;)

Keep up the good work!

It would be really unique if the devs could implement some kind of system to mimic how the Rhino becomes single action after the first shot. A gun nut like me would love to see that animation.

I heard that this will be implemented in the next update. Is this true? God, it's be good to be able to use this beast in the next version :D